Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6 '08

Sharyn

Alrightie... I keep getting harassed about *when* I'm going to get the Area 6 montage done... Well, here it is!!!

Like mentioned in another topic... new hardware, software, etc. I bought a GREAT new video editing program. It's making my life much easier and hopefully, the videos better! (let me know!) This new program's potential is awesome... I'm excited.

The software is very complex and I'm a self-taught 'puter user... There are more options and adjustments for the audio than I know what to do with... so, sorry about the audio... steep learning curve!!! :D

For those of you with decent Internet connections... here's the 90MB version. ---> Area 6

Here's the 16MB version ---> Area 6 (mini)

Please give feedback on the video quality and how many of you can view the 90MB and which you'd prefer to view via Internet.

Thanks!

That was awesome!! Could have been better if I was in it.......wait....probably a good thing I wasn't :roflol:

Oh and you rocked stage one....I clapped.

Edited by steel1212

Made me look good, so I have to give a big thumbs up to the new rig :)

I will show Elizabeth. You should probably go in to hiding for a while...

Is anyone having trouble viewing the 90MB file? I thought it would be too large a file for most connections... I'd be happy if I was wrong. :)

Corey, sorry I couldn't capture any of your performance. Schedules just weren't working out. :( Thanks for the applause! It shocked me! :D That stage felt like it took sooooo long...

Charles, I asked her permission at dinner the other night... it's great video footage! How many men wish they could shoot weak hand like that? :P

Great Video as usual...thanks for taking your time to entertain us!!!

Once again ...

great job on stage 1

great job on 4th "B" Open

great job on Area 6 High Lady Open !!!!!!!!!!!