Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 South Carolina Section Championship

This was my third year shooting this match and it keeps getting better and better. Thanks to Jack, Linda and everyone else who makes this match happen. I honestly couldn't say which stage was my favorite which says a lot. Squad 8 was great and it is always nice to see old friends. Looking forward to next year already!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time. Good stages and it was nice to kick back and talk with other shooters at the hotel both nights.

Kudos to the match staff and RO's.

Count me in for next year.

Woohoo! What a great weekend. Glad everyone brought enough “Cow-Bell” to get through the heat and humidity. A HUGE thank you to Jack, Linda, Donnie, Tim and Julie for are the long, hard hours of endless dedication to make this match happen. And to the MCRC volunteers, to say Thank You is not enough.

Stage 8: Thank you for making my morning! Hey Katie, “Roller Coaster!” Dave, it was great seeing you again. Please come play more often. You are miss. Oh, and Dave, my name is not “Linda!”

Stage 2: Banks and Jim designed this stage and I was grateful I was afforded the opportunity to work with them. To the volunteers on this Stage, THANK YOU. You never once complained of the heat or of being tired and managed to smile through it all. I hope you come and join us at a local match and catch the “bug.” :cheers:

Stage 6: Jack, I don't forget :ph34r:

Son of Nemo: Thank you for making my bracelet. You ROCK.

High Power Shooters in the “Cooler” Cart-thank you-not only for the endless supply of water and Gatorade, but for the ample supply of SPF.

The “After Party,” as usual, was not to be missed. It was great seeing old friends and making new ones.

Until next year-

WOOOHOOO!

Woohoo! What a great weekend. Glad everyone brought enough “Cow-Bell” to get through the heat and humidity. A HUGE thank you to Jack, Linda, Donnie, Tim and Julie for are the long, hard hours of endless dedication to make this match happen. And to the MCRC volunteers, to say Thank You is not enough.

Stage 8: Thank you for making my morning! Hey Katie, “Roller Coaster!” Dave, it was great seeing you again. Please come play more often. You are miss. Oh, and Dave, my name is not “Linda!”

Stage 2: Banks and Jim designed this stage and I was grateful I was afforded the opportunity to work with them. To the volunteers on this Stage, THANK YOU. You never once complained of the heat or of being tired and managed to smile through it all. I hope you come and join us at a local match and catch the “bug.” :cheers:

High Power Shooters in the “Cooler” Cart-thank you-not only for the endless supply of water and Gatorade, but for the ample supply of SPF.

The “After Party,” as usual, was not to be missed. It was great seeing old friends and making new ones.

Until next year-

WOOOHOOO!

BTW, congrats to Ms. Kitty......High Lady in Limited!!!!!! Can I get a Woohoo!!!!

IDK, something about Adverse Possession and Seriously, do you think I can give it back now?!! I'm on my way to C Class.

Lots of Love, Lots of Love :D

(JK)

Edited by Ms. Kitty

Until next year-

WOOOHOOO!

Ms. Kitty,

I think you mean TOM & Julie. (not nice to make fun of Dave. . .)

But I can hardly complain, since I pretty much used Julie & Katie's name interchangeably for 4 days :rolleyes:

I cannot believe no one got a picture of Jack in that cute 'neck cooler' kerchief with the Tiger paws.

I plan to compose a note to thank our USPSA & or Mid Carolina volunteers in a day or two. Anytime I think I am tired or feeling burned out, it is the wonderful people like this who revive my interest & enthusiasm for this sport. And THank God they are volunteers, because we could never afford to pay them what they are worth!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 SC State Match Statistician

Until next year-

WOOOHOOO!

Ms. Kitty,

I think you mean TOM & Julie. (not nice to make fun of Dave. . .)

But I can hardly complain, since I pretty much used Julie & Katie's name interchangeably for 4 days :rolleyes:

I cannot believe no one got a picture of Jack in that cute 'neck cooler' kerchief with the Tiger paws.

I plan to compose a note to thank our USPSA & or Mid Carolina volunteers in a day or two. Anytime I think I am tired or feeling burned out, it is the wonderful people like this who revive my interest & enthusiasm for this sport. And THank God they are volunteers, because we could never afford to pay them what they are worth!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I certainly didn't mean to slight TOM....My nail hit the wrong key.... :rolleyes:

South Carolina was blessed by your participation, everyone at Steel City Carbine asked about you, next year you may have to do both like several of the road warriors last weekend that made both matches, just not not enough of you to go around

:wub:

South Carolina was blessed by your participation, everyone at Steel City Carbine asked about you, next year you may have to do both like several of the road warriors last weekend that made both matches, just not not enough of you to go around

Thank you Luv. Looks like it won't be an issue next year! Tell Mr. Tapp I will be there as Mr. Suber has already posted the date for SC Section 2010 and it is not the 5th Weekend! Jack and Linda: Is it too early to volunteer? :cheers:

Woohoo

:D

Ms. Kitty, I sure like your style!- A pleasure meeting you!

It was great meeting you. Please try to make it to our Toys For Tots Match held the 2nd weekend in December. It too is a great match and lots o' fun.

Thank you Luv. Looks like it won't be an issue next year! Tell Mr. Tapp I will be there as Mr. Suber has already posted the date for SC Section 2010 and it is not the 5th Weekend! Jack and Linda: Is it too early to volunteer? :cheers:

Woohoo

:D

Ms. Kitty,

You don't get to volunteer. You have already been "volunteered"!!!! :roflol:

... and then the wheels fell off...

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I'll bet you looked good in the Clemson colors last weekend, did it help your shooting? :cheers:

I'll say! He was the Limited 10 State Champion. And it helped John, too. John Suber was Open Division high Junior.

And it is such a flattering color for both of them!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

A HUGE thank you to Jack, Linda, Donnie, Tim and Julie

Teeyum?!!!! Who the hell is TEEYUM!!??? :roflol: Where's Randal when we need him!!

LATE AS USUAL!!!! :roflol:

NOW, who lost the bet concerning using my image on the shirt, posters and plaques???? There has to be a story behind that one......

NOW, who lost the bet concerning using my image on the shirt, posters and plaques???? There has to be a story behind that one......

No real drama behind the decision. There was only room for a small picture.