Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colorado State USPSA Championship

Again this year Pikes Peak Practical Shooters will host the State USPSA Championship.

There will be no less than 10 stages and a Chronograph.

We provide lunch Saturday.

An app is avail here, http://www.uspsa2.org/2008_Colorado%20Stat...hampionship.htm

I am the Match Director (good cop) and Lizard is the (bad cop) Rangemaster.

Hope to see you out there.

Feel free to ask me questions here or via PM. You can also email me directly at the address on the match application.

Tom, PPPS is always a great place to shoot. I'll try to round up some of the Wyoming wild bunch and get down there for a good time.

Scuttlebutt is that the ITRC will not happen this year. I was saving the last weekend in August for rifle shooting. Thanks for providing an alternative.

I suppose Lizard (bad cop) will be enforcing that pesky "all walls are considered to go all the way to the ground" rule. :rolleyes:

See you there!

Are you planning to "card" people who sign up as a junior? <_<

And.....uh.... my Grandfather wants to know: "Dang gummit!! when are the seniors going to start getting a break on the match fee? Juniors can always mow a couple more lawns or something."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please note that 01 August is the deadline for a free t-shirt. And the match fee goes up $15...

Also, the correct mailing address for the app is

P.O. Box 14188

Colorado Springs CO 80914-1088

Get those apps in asap.

Please note that 01 August is the deadline for a free t-shirt. And the match fee goes up $15...

Also, the correct mailing address for the app is

P.O. Box 14188

Colorado Springs CO 80914-1088

Get those apps in asap.

You really don't wanna miss this one!! Quality, all around. I've shot this match for several years now, and it simply is one of the best in the Rockies. Great facilities, good hotel accomodations nearby (check Comfort Inn in Pueblo West), staff that knows how to do it, stages that will work your mind, and the friendliest shooters in the game.

Be there!

• 2 weeks later...

Waaaaaay back when there was a typo on the Area 2 sites application. It was fixed in a hurry, but it seems as some people printed out the bad info and some apps never made it to us.

If you sent in an app and never got an email from me, it means I never got an app from you. Or if your check never cleared the bank I never got it.

See you all soon.