Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

why no LIMITED SNOB SOB club?

grandbagger

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my situation, because I can only be a member of one club at a time without rousing the ire of my SingleStack superiors. Especially since my Limited gun is polymer framed. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh :unsure:

:angry2:

Z, Not everyone limits their shooting options to 1 style of shooting. :blink: If you are going to understand the force you must embrace a largewr view. You must know of the dark side as well as the limited view of the SS. You must shoot the AR as well as the AK, us must use the pump mossberg as well as the Benelli, the widebody opengun as well as the production. Only then can you fully understand the force. :bow::P

Most Limited shooters are not narrow minded enough to appreciate such snobitude.

We embrace the whole shooting community. We are all brothers in arms.

Except for the Single Stackers. They are just not right!

I refer you to the Open S-I Super Elitist Club thread.

See page 5 post #123

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59664

BTW you can't have a limited snob club without Dirtypool.

You guys better do some recruiting.

Tony

P.S. I'm not changing my avatar again for anybody. :P

Edited by 38superman

More like a "red-headed step child" division. :surprise::P:lol:

After Keen posted this in the SOB thread referancing the creatation of a Limited SOB club, I think he may need to be Banned from the Limited club or at least made to purchase the Beer for the meetings.

I would like to offer to buy ALL THE BEER at our next SLOB MEETING .... but after I explain this you may be the one offering to buy the beers.

I believe you have taken my comment out of context a little bit. Here is how it started. 38superman said that LTD Shooters were cooler, faster, and better looking B) than the Open Elitist SOBs, partly because we have our own LITTLE BROTHER DIVISION ... [as seen below]

Okay,

Now I'm seriously considering the founding of the Snobbish Limited Only Blasters club. (SLOB's)

There are plenty of snobs (and slobs) in the limited division and we deserve our club as well.

We may not have a goddess but we have big sticks AND iron sights.

It's the best of both worlds baby!

Some of us even have a 6 inch!

We also have our own little brother division. Top that.

SLOBS unite!

... to which I responded ...

QUOTE(CHRIS KEEN @ Jan 27 2008, 12:21 PM) *

More like a "red-headed step child" division. :surprise::P:lol:

Obviously I was referring to L-10 , just as Tony was referring to it in his original post

So do ya see how when the "media" takes words out of context, they can have negative implications even though not intended ???

No problem dude. With a little luck and a slot to the Open/L10 Nationals I'll be shooting some of that "Red Headed Step-Child" division ... I spoke of earlier! :unsure::rolleyes:

And by the way where the heck is Matt Cheely, Dirtypool40, and SmittyFL when the LTD SLOB club is born ? We can't get this thing going without 'em. Come on in guys ... North is buying the first round, and after that I will pick up the tab. B)

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

I am soooo going to be kicked in the garbage for this, but my Limited pistol is the only one running at the moment as my SS and Prod pistols are both down for unplanned maintenance/upgrades. See post #3 in this thread. I'm up for it Mr. Keen... let's rock.

We can't do this alone. I'd like to have the support of SmittyFL & Dirtypool40 to get this going. Of course it wouldnt hurt to have Cheely, Manny, Lee, Strader, Seeklander, and TGO in the club, either. :rolleyes:

Well .... I can dream can't I ?

Every club has to start somewhere.

I suggest that you lay the ground rules and solicit applications.

You know, something like post a picture of your limited blaster.

Must have shot a match in limited division, etc. etc.

If you build it they will come.

T

I am but a lowly Delta in Limited.. proof of Limited: #26 on Stage 1. I'll also be shooting it by default this weekend as my other two blasters are toes up and assuming room temperature..

DP40 will definitely join in, no excuses from him. I'll finally be putting his training to use this weekend shooting Limited for my first match in over 2 months.

As far as gear, I'll post up when I get home. "The time to hesitate is through....no time to wallow in the mire..."

Start the membership list!!! :cheers:

Just by the fact that we shoot Limited means that we are miles ahead of all other shooters.

Open guys need their crutches, (and are proud of them) so let them have them.

SS guys feel the need for nostalgia, so I'm sure that they will start requiring "special" clothes, leather sole shoes, etc.

Club? We don't need no stinking club, because we are the baddest SOB's to shoot this game.

Keen for President!

OK but first I must start the USPSA Procrastinators Club. Then maybe tomorrow I will start the LTD SLOB CLUB. :cheers::rolleyes:

Hey, I'm with you there--see my signature line. And here is a pic of my Limited blaster.

post-6529-1206981115.jpg