Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A quick snow storm

carinab

post-4300-1204604064.jpg

It snowed tonite....I was at a match two days ago wearing shorts! Like they say, if you don't like the weather in Texas, wait five minutes, it'll change.

Edited by carinab

post-4300-1204604064.jpg

It snowed tonite....I was at a match two days ago wearing shorts! Like they say, if you don't like the weather in Texas, wait five minutes, it'll change.

Seems like everyone uses that phrase, even here on the sunny/rainy, hot/cold, windy/calm Gulf Coast

Nice picture. :cheers:

dj

At about 8:45 last night it was dumping buckets on Arlington. By the time I got back to NW Fort Worth it had quit. Gonna be sunny today. This weather is way-wackier than Oregon....it was 80 last Saturday!

post-4300-1204604064.jpg

Five minutes??? What takes you so long? New England weather changes are in 1 minute....

Thankfully the weather never changes fast here in NW Wyoming, ALWAYS cold, ALWAYS snowy, ALWAYS windy. Or in the summer, ALWAYS warm ( a relative term) ALWAYS dusty, ALWAYS WINDY, WINDY, WINDY.

Hey Carina Trapr and I are putting on the High Plains Shotgun Challenge on March 22 at Tac-Pro, If it doesn't snow you should come by and take a look. It is about time for you to start 3-gunning! Kurt

Five minutes??? What takes you so long? New England weather changes are in 1 minute....

From what, cold to %*(!^-ing cold? :P It takes at least five minutes to get from 26 to 80 degrees here... :D

And Kurt, I'm still waiting on a shotgun lesson <hint> but if I can swing it, I might drop by...although <gasp> I don't have an AR. :(

post-4300-1204604064.jpg

Not this time of year. Just straight sucky ass SNOW <_<

post-4300-1204604064.jpg

Jay, now it's turning to snow banks and MUD..... But up in Maine you still have to wait for the mud, don't you?

post-4300-1204604064.jpg

Jay, now it's turning to snow banks and MUD..... But up in Maine you still have to wait for the mud, don't you?

Oh yeah, we have 6' snow banks and lots of ice right now which is just awesome <_< In another few weeks I am just going to pack up my golf cubs and just drive south until I find a course that is open even if it takes me 300 miles!