Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Open 2008

Sharyn

Well, after some difficulty... it's finally done! I apologize for the volume fluctuations as that's just the nature of the song. (Turn your volume UP for the beginning of the video and DOWN in the middle :D ) Also, a side note... All of the shooters in the video (except Charles - aka Soon To Be Master - and myself) are Master/Grandmaster class... and this was by far the longest montage I've put together... (that just shows how very tough this match was!)

Here ya go! ---> Florida Open 2008

And, I shot Limited for the match... my Open gun was getting a make-over for the new season. Derek gave it to me at the match... I was soooo tempted to switch to Open, but I stuck it out. Thanks to all my squadmates for putting up with my grumbling. :(

opengun.gif

No problem, Charles. I wasn't making a blooper reel... ;):P:D Actually, I had a lot more footage of you included, but it didn't make the final cut (now, let me 'splain...) Seems as though the person videoing me did a much better job as a videographer in capturing the stage layout. These stages were very difficult to get good coverage of the shooter AND the targets. I really wanted to put your run on stage 5 (the cave stage) because it was awesome! but, I only captured a glimpse of a leg here and gun there and lots of RO butt...

Thanks so much for helping video. I really appreciate it and you did a great job! :D Double congrats on your WIN too!!! :cheers:

ETA: You should have seen what I rigged to capture Promontory in a somewhat usable (albiet low quality) format... ugh! :blink:

Edited by Sharyn

• 2 weeks later...
Rather than start my own Florida Open video thread, I thought I'd add this to the existing thread. Hope you don't mind sharin' Sharyn (heehee).

I don't mind sharin'... :D Great videos, thanks! It was nice to meet you!

eta: Just for the record... I haven't seen Last of the Mohicans (yet!)... I liked the song from the football commercials, then in my search, found out it was from LofTM. :D

Edited by Sharyn