Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Western Pennsylvania Section Championship

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I can actually point the gun at the targets when I come to shoot it this year! :o

Naw... Why bother? I shot terribly but had a BLAST last year. Probably one of my worst shooting displays but I was with friends and we were on a fun squad. I had a ton of fun at a well run match. Looking forward to doing it again. Shooting better would only be a bonus. :cheers:

Rocket,

Nice video....can I get your autograph when you come down to the Summer Blast. One question, I didn't notice any footage of your gun opening up a port!!! :devil:

Sorry couldn't resist!

I will be at the Western PA shooting Sat morning....I hope I have a better match than last year, found out during the match, my gun didn't like the ammo I bought.

Rocket,

Nice video....can I get your autograph when you come down to the Summer Blast. One question, I didn't notice any footage of your gun opening up a port!!! :devil:

bought.

:goof: Thanks Larry ;) Yeah- that video didn't make the "cut"! :blush: Where did you go during that match? Too much rain and mud for ya?! :lol:

Rocket,

bought.

:goof: Thanks Larry ;) Yeah- that video didn't make the "cut"! :blush: Where did you go during that match? Too much rain and mud for ya?! :lol:

Front sight came off the gun on Kyle's stage.....he was laughing at me trying to shoot a full size popper at 8 yards and missing, at that point it was an futile effort!

I hope that they have some warmer weather for the Western Pa this year, cold to start last year and I will have the ammo problem fixed!

I already have, but have not heard anything back as of yet.

Give him a call then. Believe it or not, not everyone checks this site. If you have a question or comment, then please go to the MD directly.

Edited by Sestock