Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Parts Supplier - - Who Do You Like Best

MichiganShootist

It's been years since I shot a Glock but now I'm considering running a G-34 I just bought for this season.... and saving the 15K 230 grain FMJ bullets I bought last year. Hell their value is going up a lot better than the stock market :surprise:

Please let me know who you Glocksters like for internal Glock parts????? Links would be great.

I am specifically looking for mag. replacement springs.... internal spring kits and "if there is such a thing" captured recoil springs in various weights... so my G-34 will still be legal in IDPAs SSP division. Note:I am NOT a cutting coils ---love to tinker with the stuff kind of shooter. I want to spend my time on the range not the work bench:)

Lastly....I have a Novak full length guide rod for the gun too... but don't know what brand of springs will fit it... I only found ISMI in the Brownells bible.... and I have historically used Wolff products. Will ISMI springs fit that rod ? ?

I plan on using the solid rod only for USPSA production shooting.

Thanks

Here's a link to explain one way you can replace the recoil spring on the stock assembly to remain IDPA SSP legal:

http://www.cpwsa.com/spring_replacement.htm

Not sure what the diameter is on the Novak rod, but the ISMI springs are smaller diameter, so you have to know which rods will accept the ISMI springs. Wolff springs are larger diameter so will fit most all rods.

Edited by cpty1

Where I've bought my parts:

cpwsa

Brownells

Shootersconnection

Glockstore

Midway

Dawson Precision

All top notch retailers with very timely shipping. All of these folks usually ship same day... if you order early enough. If you are in a hurry be sure to select the appropriate shipping method. I'm always surprised how fast I get things.

It's been years since I shot a Glock but now I'm considering running a G-34 I just bought for this season.... and saving the 15K 230 grain FMJ bullets I bought last year. Hell their value is going up a lot better than the stock market :surprise:

Please let me know who you Glocksters like for internal Glock parts????? Links would be great.

I am specifically looking for mag. replacement springs.... internal spring kits and "if there is such a thing" captured recoil springs in various weights... so my G-34 will still be legal in IDPAs SSP division. Note:I am NOT a cutting coils ---love to tinker with the stuff kind of shooter. I want to spend my time on the range not the work bench:)

Lastly....I have a Novak full length guide rod for the gun too... but don't know what brand of springs will fit it... I only found ISMI in the Brownells bible.... and I have historically used Wolff products. Will ISMI springs fit that rod ? ?

I plan on using the solid rod only for USPSA production shooting.

Thanks

Glockmeister

Topglock.com

both have a lot of parts.

Wolff sells most all kinds of springs.