Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Henning Contour Grip on New Match Gun

sinnsyk

I recieved several sets yesterday, they are made very well. Fit and finish is excellent you won't be disappointed. They give the gun a much better feel in the hand than the factory grips.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Henning,

I got a question from a Dutch shooter, if the new grips will fit the EAA Witness Elite Limited / Tanfolgio Limited Custom. Are they ready to be ordered or will he have to wait for a while ? I see that the ones you now have are longer and probably won't fit the Limited magwell. Do you have any information about when they are going to be available ?

Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards,

Vincent.

Vincent,

I have been working on the short grips all day. We had to make new vise grips to hold them for profiling and it's a whole different process than the other grips. We almost had it done for production run this evening, but the right side grip's contour wasn't quite what we wanted. You'd think it be simple...

If everything moves along I hope to have the ready for ordering and shipping next week.

You'd think it be simple...

It's a cnc, doesn't that mean it just spits out perfect parts all the time ;) It seems simple enough, just make big ones and cut 'em on a bandsaw and sand the edge flat! :rolleyes: I know making parts can be such a pain. Retooling your fixtures, redoing the model, tweaking the program - it's never quite as simple as you'd imagine. Keep up the hard work!

~Mitch

Vincent,

I have been working on the short grips all day. We had to make new vise grips to hold them for profiling and it's a whole different process than the other grips. We almost had it done for production run this evening, but the right side grip's contour wasn't quite what we wanted. You'd think it be simple...

If everything moves along I hope to have the ready for ordering and shipping next week.

Thanks Henning, i will forward this info to the one that asked the question to me. Maybe when they are ready i will order some ;) Keep us updated ;)