1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i need counseling....i got into the safe to retrive a cold steel 1911,but my hand touched and then went to handle[not fondle] a glock..i had thought i had my wife remove them to another area, but was wrong..seems like she was mad about something i did,and put them back in the safe,to tempt me back towards the polymer...i just had to confess... :closedeyes:

GmanCdp is now on probation for 3 days for playing with plastic.

i need counseling....i got into the safe to retrive a cold steel 1911,but my hand touched and then went to handle[not fondle] a glock..i had thought i had my wife remove them to another area, but was wrong..seems like she was mad about something i did,and put them back in the safe,to tempt me back towards the polymer...i just had to confess... :closedeyes:

GmanCdp is now on probation for 3 days for playing with plastic.

Duly noted. <_<

Must be the effects from that long ass moving trip...

Our very own Bill C. stated that it did not count if you don't inhale.... :ph34r:

Our very own Bill C. stated that it did not count if you don't inhale.... :ph34r:

I'm NOT Congress

Doesn't work with me, and.....

I know the definition of IS

I had to laugh tonight, saw Baerburtchell's post on another forum and it reminded me of a fun experience that I had in June.

I had to do my CCW renewal course and the instructor will only allow factory ammo :rolleyes:. Having only handloads for the 45, I borrowed the Mrs. Springfield EMP in 9mm for the class. Chris, (instructor) is a big fan of Gaston's baby and does not really care for any of the action games. Well, I was the only person in the class shooting the JMB perfection (shrunken) and caught some ribbing from it. <shrug> No biggie, but what was really fun was at the end of a course of fire I had automatically safed and reholsterd the pistol so fast that he missed the action (thank you USPSA classifiers :devil: ). But what also impressed him was the smooth recovery from the dummy rounds he slipped into the mags and how well I handled the stresses that he added to each course of fire. All using a pistol with a 100 year old design :bow:. Even being able to take the head shot as I am falling (tripped while backing away from "threat").

Only one of the nylon shooters scored as well as I did, and he was a compeditive shooter also :devil:

Yep. Sounds familiar. We have a long history of rabid gastronite blockers around here. Their blocks never jam even when they just did, and they never ever seem to notice that JMB perfection is what wins all the matches.

Wanna see something real funny?

This thread is on probation for Glock bashing.

(ahhh...a B-day present to myself)

----------------------

OK...probation is over (for those who missed it). Only 20min. :)

Looks like I have some real moderating to do instead of joking around.

----------------------

Ah... The green monster of jealously rears it's ugly head... You know Flex if you would forever fore swear the future use of plastic we MIGHT consider you as a Junior Member... Non voting of course. :devil:

----------------------

Ah... The green monster of jealously rears it's ugly head... You know Flex if you would forever fore swear the future use of plastic we MIGHT consider you as a Junior Member... Non voting of course. :devil:

He would START on probation for his longstanding love of plastic

You wish - Not even The Flex can derail the awesomeness of the JMB club.

Do NOT poke the bear... It has proven to be a hazardous pastime for those who have tried to amuse themselves by doing so.... :devil:B)