Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

Boz,

As a voting member I'd like to help you out.

Which way did you come in? :devil:

Damn!! Where's the love bro??

Sorry, just couldn't quite help myself, the temptation was just too great. :blush:

Having been on probation once myself, I feel for you, but (as the saying goes) just can't quite reach you. :sight:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having been on probation once myself, I feel for you,

Boz has been on probation MORE THAN ONCE

He understands how it works. His repeated transgressions have been both humorous and frustrating to us purists

All this crap because of race holsters :surprise:

I damn sure don't remember JMB designing anything made from Kydex!!! :rolleyes:

I bet Z and Merlin both use this new-fangled material.........tradition, my butt!! :P:P

All this crap because of race holsters :surprise:

I damn sure don't remember JMB designing anything made from Kydex!!! :rolleyes:

I bet Z and Merlin both use this new-fangled material.........tradition, my butt!! :P:P

My carry holster is a Milt Sparks Leather holster! What is yours?

My Blade-Tech is as racey as I get :D

I love your spirit, but it ain't gittin' ya anywheres

Kramer horsehide, but I don't shoot competition with it. :ph34r:

I bet you don't/didn't use wooden golf balls and hickory shafts either. Hell no, when you were playing as a pro, I bet you used the absolute latest technology available.

Evolution continues, retired or not. Set it free.

Besides race holsters are really cool!! :devil: /

Kramer horsehide, but I don't shoot competition with it. :ph34r:

I bet you don't/didn't use wooden golf balls and hickory shafts either. Hell no, when you were playing as a pro, I bet you used the absolute latest technology available.

Evolution continues, retired or not. Set it free.

Besides race holsters are really cool!! :devil: /

Well, I used an Otey Chrisman putter with a hickory shaft when I turned pro.

But, yes for the most part, when I played pro golf, I was ALWAYS on the cutting edge of technology!!!

But, my dear Boz, you ain't NO pro :roflol:

Might I make a suggestion in the area of Boz and his probationary status? I think each time he gets placed on probation, in order to be removed from probation, he should have to submit scores from a local club match in SS Division. I think that would be fitting punishment and would also keep the dark side from completely consuming him.

Boz, it's called "tough love". :wub: I've had my share of it.

Might I make a suggestion in the area of Boz and his probationary status? I think each time he gets placed on probation, in order to be removed from probation, he should have to submit scores from a local club match in SS Division. I think that would be fitting punishment and would also keep the dark side from completely consuming him.

Boz, it's called "tough love". :wub: I've had my share of it.

A SS match????? Hell, I am just glad he's back to shootin' iron sights

Well, I used an Otey Chrisman putter with a hickory shaft when I turned pro. But, yes for the most part, when I played pro golf, I was ALWAYS on the cutting edge of technology!!! But, my dear Boz, you ain't NO pro :roflol:

Otey??? part of the Spanky gang??

I will be "M" class, even as a senior. I may not be a "PRO", but I'll NEVER let equipment hold me back.

I betcha when JMB presented his fantastic ideas, plans and inventions, there were old, stuck in the mud "purists" that cried out back then too....

JMB designed a better "mouse trap" that shot faster and held more bullets. Those race holsters ain't faster, I did the math. I am just as fast out of a Blade-Tech, matter of fact, my fastest 10y draw is out of a BT, not a race holster at .77

Now, get back in line ;)

Might I make a suggestion in the area of Boz and his probationary status? I think each time he gets placed on probation, in order to be removed from probation, he should have to submit scores from a local club match in SS Division. I think that would be fitting punishment and would also keep the dark side from completely consuming him. Boz, it's called "tough love". :wub: I've had my share of it.

Anyone that thinks shooting a SS match is "punishment" should themselves be put on probation....

JMB designed a better "mouse trap" that shot faster and held more bullets. Those race holsters ain't faster, I did the math. I am just as fast out of a Blade-Tech, matter of fact, my fastest 10y draw is out of a BT, not a race holster at .77 Now, get back in line ;)

Is this the same "Z" explaining to fellow shooters how L-10 shooters had the advantage over SS shooters in regards to classifier scores?? Obviously pure physics dictates a race holster is faster, irregardless if it's just .0001 seconds. At least in my case, I can do .7 draws with my race holster but not with Kydex mounted six inches further back.

Might I make a suggestion in the area of Boz and his probationary status? I think each time he gets placed on probation, in order to be removed from probation, he should have to submit scores from a local club match in SS Division. I think that would be fitting punishment and would also keep the dark side from completely consuming him. Boz, it's called "tough love". :wub: I've had my share of it.

Anyone that thinks shooting a SS match is "punishment" should themselves be put on probation....

That statement rocks! As a voting memeber I say...let bygones be bygones.... Go and sin (out loud) no more. (insert Holy Cross in the air motion) B)

That statement rocks! As a voting memeber I say...let bygones be bygones.... Go and sin (out loud) no more. (insert Holy Cross in the air motion) B)

And it is spoken...

OK, You just got yourself OFF of probation. Damn, I nearly granted you voting rights for that one

Is this the same "Z" explaining to fellow shooters how L-10 shooters had the advantage over SS shooters in regards to classifier scores?? Obviously pure physics dictates a race holster is faster, irregardless if it's just .0001 seconds. At least in my case, I can do .7 draws with my race holster but not with Kydex mounted six inches further back.

Boz

In all honesty, I was faster out of Kydex, but that was during a one day 1800 round one-on-one practice session with Manny

My argument about L-10 classification HHF's is not the holster, as I DO NOT think the race holster is faster, it has to do with reloads