Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waiting for the SHOT Show Discount!

Assuming Brownells provides another SHOT Show discount, what do you plan on buying/building with the discount? Last year I built a DPMS AR-15. This year I'm thinking a shotgun for 3-gun. Maybe I'll also try to put together an AR upper for deer hunting! Dang...I need to start saving up.

Darren

PS: Since I can't go to the show, someone please post the code when you get back!! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I have some parts I need to get also

here is one for Blade Tech that was emailed out if any is looking

Shot Show Sale

10% OFF EVERYTHING ONLINE!

LIMITED TIME ONLY! Ends Feb 7th, 2008

MUST USE COUPON CODE: shotshow

For the first time ever Blade-Tech is having a store wide sale during Shot Show in Las Vegas. Come meet Tim Wegner and the Blade-Tech crew their booth! If you can't make it, at least check out the http://www.blade-tech.com website and take advantage of the 10% off Coupon Code, "shotshow".

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

So if you are a business owner you can get a discount at Brownells? I was not aware of this. How do you go about getting the discount with them? Does the business need to be firearms related?

Edited by tomgallup

So if you are a business owner you can get a discount at Brownells? I was not aware of this. How do you go about getting the discount with them? Does the business need to be firearms related?

I would call them up and tell them you have a EIN and what do you need to get started. Business does not have to be firearm related.

Maybe bad news. Per Brownells, they are only offering rebates on shipping this year.

Sales over $150 get free gorund shipping code "GRF"

Next day air is $4.95 "DA2"

Overnight is $9.95 "EDN"

I hope this is not the case. Bummer no 20% this year.

Maybe bad news. Per Brownells, they are only offering rebates on shipping this year.

Sales over $150 get free gorund shipping code "GRF"

Next day air is $4.95 "DA2"

Overnight is $9.95 "EDN"

I hope this is not the case. Bummer no 20% this year.

WoW! no discount? I too, hope this is not the case because I have a whopper list of "stuff" :angry2::angry2::angry2:

For many years Brownells has extended their discount program to NRA certified trainers. All you have to do is send them copies of your certification documents from the NRA and you are ready to save some cash.

As a trainer I have "on occasion" ordered a few things for my friends too:)

I sent them an email asking them about the discounts and they sent me a pdf with everything in it. ...of course the pdf is on my computer at home. ...I'll try to post it when I get home tonight or you guys could do the same thing and write them an email.

DM

I just got off the phone with Brownells... The 10% discount associated with the T3S code is good for orders placed from 2/2 through 4/5. It is off retail of the "discounted" price.

SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spend my friends spend !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MichiganShootist