Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nagel family home burns

cpty1

I talked to John today. Mathew continues to improve daily and according to John has made significant improvements over the last two or three weeks. This is certainly good news. He said they were somewhat settled into their temporary quarters and are at the point where they won't need anything until they move back into a permanent home. Right now he said anything else they received would have to be put in storage and he didn't want that. He wants to extend his thanks and appreciation for everything that has been done for he and his family.

John says their church has given them more clothes than they need. Anything else is not really conducive to shipping so I would recommend gift cards from home furnishing stores, major department stores, etc. Local folks should be on the lookout for furniture that can be had cheap or for free.

For those of us not from the area, could you list some major stores? The Master card gift cards are usually a rip off so it is better if we can find a store card.

Thanks and prayers sent daily.

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

John called today with some great news. The doctors released Mathew from the hospital yesterday and he is back at home. Still a long road of rehab ahead but at least he's at home with his family now. John again sends thanks for the thoughts, prayers, encouragement, and donations. He reflected back on how he was able to keep his bills caught up even though he missed over a month of work. Also reflective of the change in Mathew's prognosis from permanent vegatative state, to possibly a 90% recovery in time. Wanted to share this good news.

I personally don't know the Nagel family but I feel what has happened to them is just terrible. My wife always watches extreme home makeover on ABC on Sundays, does anyone else think we should submit their story to this show? It is way worse than some of the more recent stories I have seen on the shows.

There was some discussion to that effect, and I believe an effort to submit them for consideration. Don't know if it ever happened or not though.

I would be happy to submit their story, I just need all of the details.

Adam

There was some discussion to that effect, and I believe an effort to submit them for consideration. Don't know if it ever happened or not though.

Adam

That is a most excellent idea.

Adam

:bow:

Man, I hope the worm has turned for the Nagels.

John called today with some great news. The doctors released Mathew from the hospital yesterday and he is back at home. Still a long road of rehab ahead but at least he's at home with his family now. John again sends thanks for the thoughts, prayers, encouragement, and donations. He reflected back on how he was able to keep his bills caught up even though he missed over a month of work. Also reflective of the change in Mathew's prognosis from permanent vegatative state, to possibly a 90% recovery in time. Wanted to share this good news.

Great news!

• 3 months later...

The Deer Run address was the temporary address the Nagels were staying at while they were looking for a permanent residence, or waiting on their home to be rebuilt. They recently decided to move and not rebuild on their previous homesite. Their new address is:

1149 Harvest Brook Drive

Lawrenceville GA 30043

Does anyone know if this is still a good mailing address for the Nagel family:

206 Deer Run

Winder GA 30680

Thank you,

Brian

The Deer Run address was the temporary address the Nagels were staying at while they were looking for a permanent residence, or waiting on their home to be rebuilt. They recently decided to move and not rebuild on their previous homesite. Their new address is:

1149 Harvest Brook Drive

Lawrenceville GA 30043

Does anyone know if this is still a good mailing address for the Nagel family:

206 Deer Run

Winder GA 30680

Thank you,

Brian

Thank you Chris. I had a feeling that was the case. So I wanted to be sure before I mailed this check to them.