Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new Limited gun

Tactical Timmy

Let's see, what sprang to mind before I could sensor myself....

...You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't shoot it wearing a red fishnet tank top, yellow coaches shorts and knee high striped socks. You Sir, just brought back the 80's!!!! Go on ya!!!!

...I bet that's the last time you use the sunbed to cure a finish. You know, sun block would prevent a lot of that reddness, and what happens when it starts to peel? You'll be using aloe for llube for WEEKS!!!!

...Dear Front Site, every I get the LAMR command, I "drop it like it's hot".

...with a gun like that, you NEED a cool name to go with it. Shazamm, SpaceGhost, Tacti-clese God of IDPA, maybe just "HOT ROD" but something like that.

seriously though, sweet "heater" who did the work?

Dirty,

thats funny, and hey i just wanted to be different Lol.

All the work was done local. The smith and duracoat guy are both buddies of mine, and the only guy i could find that has red.

I noticed you said KKM barrel, so even though you said "Edge" I figured it was custom built.

Dirty,

thats funny, and hey i just wanted to be different Lol.

All the work was done local. The smith and duracoat guy are both buddies of mine, and the only guy i could find that has red.

I noticed you said KKM barrel, so even though you said "Edge" I figured it was custom built.

I should have said Like an edge. It was custom built.I bought the pre sorta fit frame and slide and then had the smith fit it all.

That's very RED. In junior high in the 70's I could be seen wearing a red polo, white jeans with a white belt, and white shoes with red socks to match the shirt. Your gun would have looked great on my hip, BUT WAIT. We all shot Government Models back then, BUT WAIT. I still do just upgraded to a customized Les Baer.

Happy shooting and good shooting. :cheers:

That's very RED. In junior high in the 70's I could be seen wearing a red polo, white jeans with a white belt, and white shoes with red socks to match the shirt. Your gun would have looked great on my hip, BUT WAIT. We all shot Government Models back then, BUT WAIT. I still do just upgraded to a customized Les Baer.

Well i guess i shouldnt tell u what else the gun matches then.

Do tell. Do tell. :unsure: Speedos?

I dont think anyone wants to see that but my red under armour cleats,cr speed pouches and.......my custom red oakleys all do.

Edited by Tactical Timmy

I dont think anyone wants to see that but my red under armour cleats,cr speed pouches and.......my custom red oakleys all do.

I could see myself with the same set up, but I'd have to go for blue to match my CED range bag, timer skin, and water jugs. "My slide is blued, but it's not what you think." :D

I could see myself with the same set up, but I'd have to go for blue to match my CED range bag, timer skin, and water jugs. "My slide is blued, but it's not what you think." :D

Oh geez i forgot, my range bag,timer and base plates all are red too.Hmmmm i wonder if its to much?

Oh geez i forgot, my range bag,timer and base plates all are red too.Hmmmm i wonder if its to much?

No way. If red's your color, then red it should be. The only other color that you could possible have as base plates would be silver, but red is definitely better for your blaster.

No way. If red's your color, then red it should be. The only other color that you could possible have as base plates would be silver, but red is definitely better for your blaster.

Your right, what was i thinking.

Nice, now where's the schedule for this year so we can see it run? :D

area 5, 8, indiana state, western pa, ohio state, all the GTA matches, and any other i can find time to go shoot.

But i dont know how much limited ill be shooting, think im sticking to open again this year.

Nice, now where's the schedule for this year so we can see it run? :D

area 5, 8, indiana state, western pa, ohio state, all the GTA matches, and any other i can find time to go shoot.

But i dont know how much limited ill be shooting, think im sticking to open again this year.

I was refering to the GTA schedule. Will they be the 1st Sunday? So far Rayner's is the only schedule on my calendar.