Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new Limited gun

Tactical Timmy

Nice, now where's the schedule for this year so we can see it run? :D

area 5, 8, indiana state, western pa, ohio state, all the GTA matches, and any other i can find time to go shoot.

But i dont know how much limited ill be shooting, think im sticking to open again this year.

I was refering to the GTA schedule. Will they be the 1st Sunday? So far Rayner's is the only schedule on my calendar.

April 6th is going to be the first match. were also building alot more props, and ordering more steel. were also going to be doing a couple of steel challenge ish matches this year also.

neeeat! I didn't know we could PVD our polymer frames silver. that is really cool. love the red fade. I'd call it "The Flash" :cheers:

PVD?

Never mind: Physical Vapour Deposition

Edited by Steve J

Don't let any of these guys talk shit. My wife said, "Awe, what a pretty gun, I think purple would look cool..."

Seriously, I think we are just jealous. I want more guns...

IF she wants purple,then make it purple.My guy can do it for her.it might even be more "sporty" looking then mine.

neeeat! I didn't know we could PVD our polymer frames silver. that is really cool. love the red fade. I'd call it "The Flash" :cheers:

I like "the Flash" ...... its fitting

how about "Bling-BANG"?

what did you do to get your frame silver?

I like "the Flash" ...... its fitting

how about "Bling-BANG"?

what did you do to get your frame silver?

Base coat of white, then #71 silver, and then a clear coat.ALL are duracoat products.

• 2 weeks later...