Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Nationals - 2008

Bdavis

We are now accepting applications to shoot in the 2008 Single Stack Nationals. You can fill out and the print off an application by going to 1911ssc.org. Squads are limited to 11 shooters, 125 shooters per day. Staff shoots thursday, competition begins Friday (entire match is shot in one day) and the next batch of 125 comeptitors is Saturday. Last year Saturday fill up in two weeks, so don't delay.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are now accepting applications to shoot in the 2008 Single Stack Nationals. You can fill out and the print off an application by going to 1911ssc.org. Squads are limited to 11 shooters, 125 shooters per day. Staff shoots thursday, competition begins Friday (entire match is shot in one day) and the next batch of 125 comeptitors is Saturday. Last year Saturday fill up in two weeks, so don't delay.

Looks like the Match is filling fast. At the pace that entrees are coming in it could be filled by the end of this week.

Russell

No one has received confirmation yet. I just got the applications at 2:00 p.m. today. I have entered what I have and can say with confidence that Saturday is now full. If you go to the 1911ssc.org site you can see the squads up to this point. There are still a few blanks on site for Saturday, but a phone call to my boss can account for all the blanks. Those who have signed up for Saturday and that are too late, will be called and offered a spot on Friday. If that does not work, we will put you on a list in the event there are cancellations. Confirmation emails will be going out tomorrow (Jan. 9) and hard copies on the 10th. I'm tired of typing in your names :blink:

Edited by Bdavis

I didn't use any fancy-dancy mail service, just a regular envelope and a first-class stamp. I mailed it on New Years Eve on my way to a party :cheers: , and apparently it got there ok, cause I see my name at the bottom of the squad list.

I also got an email today from Bill Davis, confirming my request to shoot on Saturday. Look out Mr. Cheely! :P