Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Indiana Section and State Championship

... Pickled Pork Stomach Soup is amazing, and you can get real frisky with kidneys, tendons, tripe, all the nasty bits.

H.

You know they only eat that because they only earn $2 a day making cheap stuff that's sold at Wal-Mart.

Otherwise, just make it to Bardstown Road and there's two miles of restaurants and bars. If you're looking for anything specific, let me know.

Are you taking them on the Bambi Walk before they shoot or after?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this in an email recently

Indy Match Prep

post-5017-1212785908.jpg

Aiming fluid!

Come on guys...you're just across the river from the epicenter of all that's good...bourbon I mean...rum is for silly umbrellas and sandy beaches. :cheers:

See you Sunday!

Edited by hk_mtbr

Got this in an email recently

Indy Match Prep

post-5017-1212785908.jpg

Aiming fluid!

Come on guys...you're just across the river from the epicenter of all that's good...burbon I mean...rum is for silly umbrellas and sandy beaches. :cheers:

See you Sunday!

Hells yeah! I could bring some single barrel, bourbon William Larue Weller, its only 117 proof. Well the way you guys drink I might just bring a flask lol.

Checked out the stages this afternoon and met Micah and the infamous Purple Pacyderm. Looks like the stages are fun, looking forward to shooting them tomorrow afternoon.

Checked out the stages this afternoon and met Micah and the infamous Purple Pacyderm. Looks like the stages are fun, looking forward to shooting them tomorrow afternoon.

rtr is the man! Driving down to visit the in-laws...and multi-tasks a match in! And he takes great photos :)

What a match man. Be sure to hydrate....alot. I'll have vids up sometime soon.

post-690-1212787370.jpg

A: 12 yards.

Q: How far the average human will travel through the air before the first bounce, after Flyin40 gives them some "administrative action".

Its all an act he's just a big 'ol teddy bear. He's been lying about his job too, he's really a kindergarden teacher that doubles as a birthday party mime on the side.

post-690-1212787370.jpg

A: 12 yards.

Q: How far the average human will travel through the air before the first bounce, after Flyin40 gives them some "administrative action".

Its all an act he's just a big 'ol teddy bear. He's been lying about his job too, he's really a kindergarden teacher that doubles as a birthday party mime on the side.

:roflol: I'm sure you guys could manage to bring some good stuff down. What time you guys gettin in tomorrow???

A few pics from todays match. Here

:cheers:

I had a great squad and a lot of fun today; it's great to be able to put a face with so many forum members.

Things I learned today:

It was hot. Wind and turners don't mix. I got a great demonstration of how a master class shooter can set the RO up for a reshoot if necessary.

If you are videotaping a stage for a friend, do not yell stop just because you don't see a target get activated.

Never let PB have access to your video camera.

Why is the Bender always looking at himself in that mirror????

Edited by AikiDale