Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Talk me out of a Benelli for Tactical

dirtypool40

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I enjoy it when I beat you. :rolleyes:

14. In a couple of months I will have a set up Benelli M2 you can try out side by side with a Gold and an SX2.

OK F@#$%er!!! :angry2:

Just cuz you end up with all my best stuff!!! Well SHE'S gone, so I'm not selling any more of my good stuff..... I hope. :mellow:

I guess on second thought, I had that coming. :unsure:

:lol:

Thanks for the clips Erik / Bear, I want to see the split, not the overall time. That was slick!!! It was cleary in the 5.xx range and it looked like the grab coulda been cleaner, esp if you only had four in each pouch. You're making me want to dry fire.

Then we'll see if Matt wants to loan me a reliable gun. :goof:

Edited by dirtypool40

Two clips.... # 1 of Erik standing on the trigger. # 2 of Kurt Miller showing how a weak hand reload of 8 in < 7 seconds. If you can get there...You've arrived.

Mr. Hill... bout time you checked in. Skool us up on why a Benelli over all others and why M2 over M1 (if at all).

Also, I think the time showed on Kurt's reloading clip was the total time (6.16) for the reaction, 1st shot and load 8. Assuming a very doable .75 1st from low ready, he's still mid 5's for the load. That is sssssssssssmokin!!!!! :cheers:

Two clips.... # 1 of Erik standing on the trigger. # 2 of Kurt Miller showing how a weak hand reload of 8 in < 7 seconds. If you can get there...You've arrived.

OK, my best reload-8 split time is 5.65 (not on video). Have I arrived? :bow:

OK, my best reload-8 split time is 5.65 (not on video). Have I arrived? :bow:

Welll... You probably ought to add a few more credentials to your resume before you can really say..You have arrived...

Perhaps something like....

Two time Tactical class Champion Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-gun (2001-2004)

Two time Standard Shotgun division Champion, English IPSC shotgun open (2004-2005)

2nd and 3rd at the European Shotgun Championships 2003-2006

Two time Limited division Champion Texas State 3-gun

Two time Champion Arkansas State 3-gun

2004 2nd place USPSA 3-gun Nationals Limited Division

2005 Area 6 3-gun Championships, High over all, all divisions

2005 D.P.M.S. Tri-Gun Challenge Champion Iron Sight Division

2006 Nordic Rifle Champion Standard Division, Boris Denmark

2006 Army A.M.U. 3-gun Champion Iron Sight Division Ft. Benning Ga.

B)

Edit to add... Kurt can correct me if I am wrong but I believe these were all with the same Benelli M1.

Edited by Merlin Orr

Yep Merlin, same old M1 field cammo gun from 1997, You humble me amigo! Thank you for the kind post!

Larry I've got an M1 in England w/ the 24" barrel. Mikey went and bogarted the M2, but hey it,s all good. I will be down to see you guys after the 15th. be good and Merry Christmas to the Best sponsor and the best bunch of guys I know: Triangle Shooting Sports....THANKS BENNY!!! LARRY!!!! AND MERLINN!!!!

Kelly, I am just glad the rental car wasn't hurt when it "inadvertently" came in contact with the magazine. It could have been a lot worse! :lol:

Chris, you HAVE definately arrived!! My very best time for that drill is 5.12 shot to shot, but any consistent load in the mid 5s is great, so you get a..... :bow:

Edited by kurtm

I think this thread talked me into a M2... (recently sold a Browning BPS-12x3.5", feeling inadequate without a shotgun)

Mods, for the sake of other pocketbooks' you can delete this thread. :)