Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Frankford Vibra-Prime Primer Tube Filler-ebay

FlFlash

Yeah, and I can se them re-introducing it at a price of $103.50 + shipping...

Or even $127.50 :surprise: for the holidays.

thats just plain highway robbery :angry2::angry2: . we all need to keep calling and e-mailing the makers of the vibra prime to re-introduce it back into the market. The sales associate i talked to did say they are keeping a count on how many calls and e-mails they receive on the vibra prime.

Edited by yoshidaex

Midway still sells the trays. It looks like all you would need to do to make one is glue/epoxy a guide to hold the tube in place and attach a vibrating source. I was thinking along the lines of one of my kids old vibrating toothbrushes as a vibration source. A shield of some sort might be a good idea, especially if you get a detonation for whatever reason. I still wonder if some type of detonation isn't the reason behind why they have been discontinued. I think most of us with them hold the tubes by hand when using them.

Edited by Sheldon

A shield of some sort might be a good idea, especially if you get a detonation for whatever reason. I still wonder if some type of detonation isn't the reason behind why they have been discontinued. I think most of us with them hold the tubes by hand when using them.

The vibrating action should not be an issue considering most of the primer machines out there (i.e. dillon) uses vibration to feed the tubes.

Does anyone know if midway still sells the top adapters for the tubes?

One of mine, (Lg pistol, I think) has one of the locking tabs broken off. It still works tremendously, butIm thinking the value ;) of it would be more with a new one.

I think they are available but I just don't use them. I just hold the tube in place. I just took the pickup tip off my dillon tubes to use the coveted VibraPrime.

Does anyone know if midway still sells the top adapters for the tubes?

One of mine, (Lg pistol, I think) has one of the locking tabs broken off. It still works tremendously, butIm thinking the value ;) of it would be more with a new one.

The other day I looked and I believe they still have the tips, tubes, and trays available.