Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Space City Challenge 2008

TSSlogo2.JPG

Space City Challenge 2008

April 18-20

8 Stages + Chrono

200+ Rounds

Match Fee $120 Juniors $60 (after March 15th $150 / $75)

RO’s shoot free if signed before Feb 15 (after $75)

No Refunds after April 1st

Format: Shoot all day Saturday or short squads Sunday

USPSA Internet Self Squading

E-mail: Landisn@tgsnopec.com

Phone: 713-204-2378

ENTRY FORM

www.texassouthsection.com

Edited by sidnal

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The application is now on Texas South Section. Please send in your applications early! We're planning eight great stages + chrono.

Steve started working on the prize table a month ago and he already has

a couple of guns committed and many sponsors onboard. We're planning to

have another outstanding price table.

If you are willing to RO please send in your apps early and email

tsssc@texassouthsection.com.

Thanks!

Landis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
sorry landis, couldn't resist. self squadding will start Thursday January 29, 2009. i may be a little late this year but i will be really early for next year's match. :lol:

Ok (you) clown, I updated the squadding to get it realligned to this year...want to be sure you sleep well!

Rob at USPSA was kind enough to get the online squadding set up for us with defaults to ensure squadding didn't start early...more info to follow.

Space City Challenge 2008 will be a be a great match. We're working out the details for eight great stages. Shoot all day Saturday or 1/2 day Sunday. We already have 4 guns commited and several sponsors on board including STI, Ed Van den Burg, Comp-tac, Bulletworks, Montana Gold, Sure fire, Shooter’s connection, Jim Pruett’s guns and ammo, Action shooter’s supply, Ridgways Pro-tech, Precision Delta, Springfield Amory and Brian Hoffner.

We've received several apps, keep them coming. By the end of the week we'll have online squadding up.

Landis

I plan on drawing one or possible two of the stages up and it will be 30+ rounds, so you will definately get to shoot some rounds. This will be the best space city ever, and if the prize table is anything like it was last year, it will be worth the trip.

Too bad it's not the weekend after or before Double Tap, would shoot both :)

Last year they held the Oklahoma State Open Championship at the OKC range the weekend after DT. I missed it last year due to an injury but I'm watching to see if they repeat it this year. So far, no notice.

Bill

Today I activated internet squadding. About 20 people are already squadded...one squad is almost full! Get your applicaitons in soon if ! If you would like to RO, please contact tsssc@texassouthsection.com

We are having NINE stages rather than eight. Stage designs are being considered. If you have any stage designs to contribute, please forward them soon.

The random prize table will be Saturday afternoon. Competitors must be present or have a representative to win. Last year it took 4 months to distribute prices. Not this year. People will claim their prices or they will be redistributed.

Get registered. Come and shoot this great match!

Thanks, Landis

Sounds like a good match!! Planning on being there.

Hope you get more than 21 rounds off this year.

Just so long as Whitney isn't still shooting her open gun at 209+ pf again. Folks in the squads next to ours had ringing ears for days. :surprise: Still remember the RO at the stage with the plate rack asking someone to answer the phone, after she shot.