Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Airsoft During Match

outerlimits

no way of telling...damn thing looks exactly like an sv. i kinda hid the mag till the last second.

Mine is a dead ringer for an S_I. All you gotta do is hide the mag, rack the slide quick and get it on :cheers:

I've always wanted to do that but I figured the RO would give me a zero for the stage :surprise:

no way of telling...damn thing looks exactly like an sv. i kinda hid the mag till the last second.

Mine is a dead ringer for an S_I. All you gotta do is hide the mag, rack the slide quick and get it on :cheers:

I've always wanted to do that but I figured the RO would give me a zero for the stage :surprise:

Yeah- considering your first run has to be your match run, unless there is a stage failure. <_<

Years ago one of our local shooters had put a Colt Ace top end on a gun and started a stage, pretty much the same reaction from everyone, really pretty funny if you can pull it off

Gotta try that w/ my Glock's AA top end. I'll do it at the classifier match and see how long it takes folks to figger out how I'm burning them all down :rolleyes: