Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WTB - Franklin Arsenal primer loader

Merlin Orr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merlin,

If you are lucky enough to come across one, do not bother with the plastic adapters. Those things are the weak link in the design. I never did get them to work correctly w/o primer jambs. Just take the pickup tips off your Dillon tubes and just hold it in place in the VibraPrime. Works fine. There is an old thread around that discusses those adapters.

Good luck on your search. And, no, I am not selling mine!

Later,

Chuck

I saw one at Benny's :goof:

Yes you did, Benny has one, I have one, Merlin dosnt have one. Strange that someone has something shooting related. that Merlin dosent have 4 of. I can just see him now, sittin at home poken those little tubes at that tray. I think it bugs the crap outta him.-------------Larry :cheers:

I DITTIO WHAT LARRY SAID LOL :surprise:

I saw one at Benny's :goof:

Yes you did, Benny has one, I have one, Merlin dosnt have one. Strange that someone has something shooting related. that Merlin dosent have 4 of. I can just see him now, sittin at home poken those little tubes at that tray. I think it bugs the crap outta him.-------------Larry :cheers:

A quick twist with a deburring tool and making sure the adapters are fully seated on the tubes (this takes major effort) will take care of any problems.

Took me only minutes to sell my vibra-prime a week ago.

Hey Merlin, few more picts......... :devil:

He got up this morning, had a shower, we went for a drive, out for drinks on the town, and then ready for bed....

You rotten !)_+@(*$#&*$%&. :angry2::P:bow:

I hate it when I waste my Diet Coke. I especially hate it when it is because it spews through my nose.