Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hell, I Still Am!

dvc40jim

ONE??? That is such a lonely number... I think that everything should be in multiples.... Follows the principles of our beloved sport.

1A and 1C is okay but 2 A's are better

1A and 1M is bad (both are lonely) better to have 2A's or 2M (with a great story about the fate of the world hanging in the balance causing you to miss).

So with that guiding principle in mind I think I will just Double Tap everything! And it will save the Flight Attendant some walking! So I will have 2 for you Chris!, 2 for Cliff, 2 for Sam, 2 for Renee, 2 for Cheryl and Rod....

I leave sunny Afghanistan on Sunday, should be out of Kuwait at 930 in the morning on the 8th. I figure when I get on the plane it will be 5 oclock somewhere!!!! and it will be Beer thirty!

When I left Kuwait, our second stop (didn't have time to get off during the first) was at Shannon - on St. Patrick's Day - for a proud Irish-American. :D I did the culturally appropriate thing, of course...

This time I have a layover at London Heathrow...... I"ve never been a fan of the English Ale's but perhaps it's because I've never really given them a fair shake.....

Following the "2's Company" principle... I will let you know how I feel later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for all of your support. I had a great R&R and got back over here right after Thanksgiving.... just in time to start packing up to move home!

I was selected for a job with the Special Tactics Training Division and will start working back in Missouri on the 6th of January. Please help to pass the word that I should be back working on grips and Glocks about the 2nd or 3rd week of January. Priority for the work will go to those folks who are still holding certificates from prize tables from the 06 season.

I can hardly wait to get back to some of my favorite matches and see just how much our great sport has evolved.

:cheers:

Jim,

Glad you're going home! Just in time to avoid the crappy weather (it rained in Bagram today).

I've got 39 days left and can't wait 'til we stop pulling mission.

I'll definitely have to swing your way in MO, for a match or two. If you're at Ft. Bragg ever before the end of '08, drop me a line and beer's on me.

Take care and have a safe trip home.

Rich

Thanks to everyone for all of your support. I had a great R&R and got back over here right after Thanksgiving.... just in time to start packing up to move home!

I was selected for a job with the Special Tactics Training Division and will start working back in Missouri on the 6th of January. Please help to pass the word that I should be back working on grips and Glocks about the 2nd or 3rd week of January. Priority for the work will go to those folks who are still holding certificates from prize tables from the 06 season.

I can hardly wait to get back to some of my favorite matches and see just how much our great sport has evolved.

:cheers:

Congrats on heading back home!!! :cheers:

From your picture I take it you where working for a PSC?

Stay safe and thank you for your service!

Hey Bro,

call me, my arm and shoulder offically trashed, jack barely helps me sleep. Doctor's permission to shoot, Only, if they really deserve it, but concedes if they are worth shooting once they deserve it twice. But, put caliber restriction. Jack say's I never could count and I'll probally be seeing double any way, what the hell, reload, it was only minor. 45 Elbow and cervical rib, At least it isn't a kidney and a 9lb tumor so maybe I can catch up with Marty.