Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GentlemanJim Vs. ZH

zhunter

OK, game on, lets do it!!!

Anyone else want to join the party and create a BE Squad at the Western Single Stack Match?????

I am gonna finally get to shoot with Jim, and hopefully Nanci too.

Should be a blast, anyone else want to watch us go head to head???? Jims 68% open and my 67% Limited

He called me out in a PM, so I am gonna have to take the challenge :)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a steely grin..I dust the big spider off of my trusty single stack, and draw it forth from the dark and neglected shadows of my past :o

RISE UP oh Ernie Hill speed leather...drink deep the oil of preperation and ready thyself for BATTLE :devil:

Jim

With a steely grin..I dust the big spider off of my trusty single stack, and draw it forth from the dark and neglected shadows of my past :o

RISE UP oh Ernie Hill speed leather...drink deep the oil of preperation and ready thyself for BATTLE :devil:

That was awesome Jim! B)

When and where is this darn match...?

OK, I found it...I don;'t think I have anything going then...guess I am in...sending in my app tomorrow..

How is everyone getting there..fly or drive...

Edited by tightloop

Got it...Thanks...guess I will have to start dryfiring for real now...Ain't no Pink gun going to beat me. Z on the other hand might really like a pink gun...after all those golf announcers do wear some really funky clothes...have you seen Jesper Parnavik and the clothes he wears?

Is there going to be a side bet...like who finishes closest to HOA regardless of classification...maybe we could even get Benos to come out and be our squad coach...what do you think?

You guys are killin' me. I am already planning a vacation / match in Florida in November, now you got me wanting to fly to AZ in January ! :goof: I just can't do both. I'll have to settle for shooting the SS NATS next year.

[slight thread drift on]

Anybody know how your SS classification will change next year (if at all) ???

[now back to your regularly scheduled ribbing] B)

I am a b class open shooter who has not shot SS in 20 years...Dont think I will be too high up on the list to HOA.

It will be cool to see catfish...HE can shoot!!!

And Great to meet MR Sunshine :D

This is shapeing up to be a real GREAT time :cheers:

Rocket 35....I am humbled by your choice to use my words :bow:

Jim :)

You guys are nuts!

I can hear Jim's Frenchie voice from here, bouncing of the mountainside, and I live 35 miles from him.

Heck, With Catfish wanting to attend, This is making me think I should bring my single stack out from the shadows of the safe. :unsure:

Jim

Sounds great honey but you'll have to leave the Ernie Hill leather at home and use that Kydex holster...ah, the good ol' days! :wub:

"Holster rules are very much the same as USPSA Production and IDPA." :unsure:

OK...Rod, Jared, and I are in too!!! I can wear really heavy French perfume, and put on lots of makeup!!

Cheryl :)

Can you hear me giggling like a little girl???

Tomorrow I will paint my grips pink :surprise:

And I was thinking the fun was over for the winter.....the game is afoot.

Jim

Hell, I might have to make this match just to hear the smack talking. :cheers:

Smack talkin', umm, maybe I better get some practice in at that too then!!!

Hope the mods don't have to change ZHunter's avatar to a chicken.... ;)

:surprise:

Got it...Thanks...guess I will have to start dryfiring for real now...Ain't no Pink gun going to beat me. Z on the other hand might really like a pink gun...after all those golf announcers do wear some really funky clothes...have you seen Jesper Parnavik and the clothes he wears?

Is there going to be a side bet...like who finishes closest to HOA regardless of classification...maybe we could even get Benos to come out and be our squad coach...what do you think?

I need a coach, especially against a PINK GUN

OK, seems we have some interest here, I want plenty of witnesses for my azz kickin' of the pink gun

Let's have some order here, post names to be on the squad, so we ALL get to shoot together. I will be sending mine in Tuesday when I get back.

Jay Townsend here for squading purposes