Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open apology to IDPA shooters

zhunter

I would like to openly apologize to ANYONE I might have offended yesterday with a thread that was meant to humorous. I in NO way meant to disrespect IDPA, it's participants, or the rules.

My postings and the thread were meant to be humorous, apparently it and they were not taken that way by some, but I want to say sorry to everyone to whom took offense.

No, I don't shoot IDPA, I have no beef with IDPA, the way I see it, all trigger time is good!!

Nuf said.

Z-

I'm a shooter. I'm not an IPSC shooter or an IDPA shooter, I shoot. My personal identity does not come from the sport in which I am competing, thus I can not be offended, nor do I need to justify the sport to feel good about myself. I will shoot ALL the action pistol sports that are available to me as long as I can afford to do so and I enjoy them. I will not disparage other shooting sports, although I may offer suggestions for what I see as an improvement, I will shoot within their structure and obey their rules.

That being said.

I think some people need to relax a bit and take themselve a little less seriously.

Z-

I'm a shooter. I'm not an IPSC shooter or an IDPA shooter, I shoot. My personal identity does not come from the sport in which I am competing, thus I can not be offended, nor do I need to justify the sport to feel good about myself. I will shoot ALL the action pistol sports that are available to me as long as I can afford to do so and I enjoy them. I will not disparage other shooting sports, although I may offer suggestions for what I see as an improvement, I will shoot within their structure and obey their rules.

That being said.

I think some people need to relax a bit and take themselve a little less seriously.

IMHO - Great post AND a great viewpoint..... :cheers:

I would like to openly apologize to ANYONE I might have offended yesterday with a thread that was meant to humorous. I in NO way meant to disrespect IDPA, it's participants, or the rules.

My postings and the thread were meant to be humorous, apparently it and they were not taken that way by some, but I want to say sorry to everyone to whom took offense.

No, I don't shoot IDPA, I have no beef with IDPA, the way I see it, all trigger time is good!!

Nuf said.

PM me your address and i'll send you an IDPA patch for your shooting bag.....

offenseive is seeing your motherinlaw naked at 5am............while walking by her bedroom door... :cheers:

When did you meet my former mother in law? She was, and still is I'm sure, the ultimate method of birth control..................

Good thing you said "former mother in law". There is an old saying that if you want to know what your wife will look like when she gets old, just look at her mother. :goof:

Nuf said.

:rolleyes:

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

John Wayne --as Captain Nathan Brittles

:cheers: