Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Payback

Singlestack

That pic is old news. You had them tighty whiteys pulled down over your head since February? While that picture may be somewhat, shall we say "incriminating", it don't hold a candle to the tighty whitey incident.

Edited by cpty1

You're welcome, again, John.... :lol:

:cheers:

I was merely commenting that it was still funny, and will continue to be I'm sure. Hey, what a story to pass down to the grandchildren and great-grandchildren huh? :goof:

Well, you do tell a good story. But I happen to think that picture is Hilarius and I still LMAO every time I look at it.

So There. :P

I saved that pic...when it was first put up :)

I think it shows sheer determination :cheers:

Jim

GJ are you going to help me with the origins of tight whitey. I tried your link last night and it didnt work.

I must say that I am glad to see that ShortStack took my very subtle hints to heart on WhichOne and decided to play in pools more appropriate to his level of comprehension. Perhaps if we restrict him to the slapstick humour threads he wont feel the need to bother us again??! :rolleyes:

I must say that I am glad to see that ShortStack took my very subtle hints to heart on WhichOne and decided to play in pools more appropriate to his level of comprehension. Perhaps if we restrict him to the slapstick humour threads he wont feel the need to bother us again??! :rolleyes:

Ohhhh... no you didn't... :unsure: Are you familiar with Red Forman? Well, Singlestack is his Daddy! :o

I was merely commenting that it was still funny, and will continue to be I'm sure. Hey, what a story to pass down to the grandchildren and great-grandchildren huh? :goof:

You guys are fogetting one distinct difference here ......... there is a picture of Chris makin' monkey-love to his gun, but there was no picture of John and his virgin lingere'. :o;):devil:

SCORE:

John -1

Chris -0

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

I'm throwing the challenge flag. I want a review. :angry2: Picture or no picture, there's no way that "mongoose face" pic is as funny as the tighty whitey incident. If memory serves the tighty whitey thread was voted one of the top 10 of all time on the forum. Thank you, thank you very much.

Edited by cpty1

• 1 month later...