Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tell you what, better not count out the Rockies anymore... They have won 13 of their last 14 games. I think they will win the wildcard tie breaker too. They are hot right now and if they take that into the playoffs, you better bring your best or get shamed.

The Cubbies should go into self-destruct mode any hour now making room for my Brewers to win the division :devil:

:D:D:D

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then :lol:

My Brewers just couldn't get it together at the end. The Cubs were losing and we couldn't get a win if we bought one. Nice job Cubs.

The Packers are 3-0 going into tomorrow :cheers:

Tom

Looks like I was just a little early with my prediction :lol:

Maybe next year Cub fans.

Packers are 4-0 and going to beat up on the Bears tomorrow night on national tv, And I will be there live and in person :cheers: Tough week-end to be a Chicago fan :devil:

Tom

Tell you what, better not count out the Rockies anymore... They have won 13 of their last 14 games. I think they will win the wildcard tie breaker too. They are hot right now and if they take that into the playoffs, you better bring your best or get shamed.

Philadelphia Who?????

I told you...

So, I'm not a baseball fan --- but one night last week I'm watching TV, and happen to catch the announcement that the Phillies locked down a post season appearance. I'm instantly transported back to Veteran's Stadium in 1993. I'm the intern in the Photo Department at the Trenton Times. I shot perhaps 40 games that year, including game 6 of the National League Championship Series --- when the Phils knocked off the Atlanta Braves for their World Series berth. I discovered that I loved shooting sports at the Vet --- so much so, that I never shot a Phillies game after the Vet was torn down. I can still see John Kruk chewing bubble gum on first, Darren Daulton leaping up from his catcher's crouch to grab a wild throw, Lenny Dykstra and Jim Eisenreich warming up in the on deck circle, Curt Schilling pitching, hear The Troggs song "Wild Thing" blasting out of the stadium sound system whenever Mitch Williams was called out of the bullpen. I remember looking through the lens at day games in July and seeing the heat shimmer over the infield as I focused on second base, the camaraderie of the Philadelphia Press Corps --- who taught me a lot that season, and the insane party atmosphere after the Phils clinched the NCLS.

I guess in retrospect --- I was a fan once, and if the Phillies ever play in another world series in my lifetime, I suspect I'll be glued to the TV....

Philadelphia Who?????

I told you...

Arizona Diamondbacks

NEXT!

Philadelphia Who?????

I told you...

Arizona Diamondbacks

NEXT!

Snakes on a plane :goof: