Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Verbal Diarrhea!

Steve Anderson

I thought I'd let ya'll know that I added a blog to my site...you can go here: http://blog.andersonshooting.com/

to read it now, and Kath will have a link from the site soon.

I will warn you, it won't be for everyone. Hell, it may not be for anyone. It's for me.

I've had a rough couple of years, and this is gonna be my therapy for it. It won't all be about shooting and it will get embarrassingly honest at times. I can deal with that if you can. :)

But it will be a lot about shooting. It will also include my weird ramblings about life and the pursuit, my comedic adventures in online dating, weird funny stories and whatever else escapes from my noodle.

So check it out if you want. You've been warned. If you don't like it, please don't bother posting a comment. I won't care and you won't be helping anybody by being a dick. :) (that was mostly a joke, btw)

Thanks,

SA

The word for verbal diarrhead is logorrhea

I read the first entry this morning, and I already like it, putting your strenghts and weaknesses there for everyone to see is proper of a great man, and besides, it forces you to constantly evaluate yourself! I wish I had that ability :blush:

Yeah, it's so funny I can't stop crying. :) :) :)

one more for good measure: :)

SA

My mom thinks I can write well enough to not use bad language...what do you F**Kers think? :)

sometimes the message needs a little "edge" to it...as long as it is not overdone, fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Bill,

It's very close. Whe you play music in the groove, it ceases to be external and becomes part of you...It's a very cool feeling. You can experience it by playing the theme from Saturday Night Fever and walking down the sidewalk to the beat while singing falsetto in polyester pants.

Or you can just take my word for it.

:)

SA

He is, He's not, and he doesn't. He's just having fun and thinking too much.

The gentle reader stuff is a not-so-subtle-tribute to my favorite writer, the guy who made me want to read when I hated school.

It's called imagination and it's never killed anyone, maybe even saved a few.

Have a great day, critical kittens! He looks forward to reading about your interesting ideas.

:)

Steve

Just read "The Clearinghouse". I'm starting to wonder if "He" is mentally stable and/or if "He" thinks he is Stephen King... "Could it be, gentle readers..."

Can I have another hint? I used to read a ton of King and he uses the Gentle Reader thing quite a bit. I know it's old school, 18th/19th century type thing and you don't run into it much in modern works. It's been a long time since I took English Lit 1202 at KSU. :blink: