Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pimping out your 1050.

Hello: I just received my RL1050 and have pimped it out. It is setup for 40 right now. I have the EGW "U" die,Redding comp seater and Dillon crimp die. It also has the Dillon powder check and UniqueTek powder bar micrometer. Is there any other parts to add to give it more bling ;-) This should be fun to see the answers. Thanks, Eric

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has a Case Pro to the left. Rotate the case feed hopper and I roll-size all my brass. Load and go. I'll be adding a KISS bullet feeder to both 1050's and my 650 here upon our return to the US.

Rich

KISS BULLET FEEDER

Mine has a Case Pro to the left. Rotate the case feed hopper and I roll-size all my brass. Load and go. I'll be adding a KISS bullet feeder to both 1050's and my 650 here upon our return to the US.

Rich

KISS BULLET FEEDER

I'll second that. It is the smoothest part of the whole bullet making process. You'll also need the RF100 and about 10 tubes :cheers:

Rich

KISS BULLET FEEDER

I'll second that. It is the smoothest part of the whole bullet making process. You'll also need the RF100 and about 10 tubes :cheers:

#3 on that. :cheers:

HPIM0703.jpg

Proteus, I am interested in seeing video of your GSI system running. I would also like to see the rest of your bench as it appears you load single round stuff for rifle perhaps? it looks like you have some nice higher end gear sitting there!

Proteus, I am interested in seeing video of your GSI system running. I would also like to see the rest of your bench as it appears you load single round stuff for rifle perhaps? it looks like you have some nice higher end gear sitting there!

Here is a picture of my bench, the video comes later.

HERLAADHOK.JPG

Edited by Proteus

Here is a picture of my bench, the video comes later

Nice set up.

What is the hopper, on the left, with the shute that goes to a SS container?

The hopper on the left is an automatic case cleaner. You put 300/400 cases in the plastic container, run the unit for 3 hours, open the bottom plate , run the unit for 3 more minutes and you have the clean cases ready.

It removes automatically the walnu/corn cob polishing media from the cases.

HULS_BEW1.JPG

HULS_BEW2.JPG

Edited by Proteus