Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If practical pistol didn't exist...

Maybe a little Pop the Politician....for as long as it lasted. :ph34r:
I would gear up & play pop the a_-hole that got my guns banned to start with.

Let me guess, You two spend a lot of time together??? :D

GREAT idea tho!!! Do we have to be a member to participate?

If practical pistol didn't exist, I'd have to try and invent it.

My kinda guy!!!

steel

And that is fun too!!!!

Sporting Clays is a "blast", but they can be a bit snobby, much like flyfishermen. I love to fly fish, but hate that "holier than tho" attitude of many.

Long range rifle is how I got started shooting, so I could see myself doing that for sure, I loved it. Reloading for precision rifle is therapeutic for sure.

But, in the End, Merlin and Benny have the right idea!!

I figure either steel or Handgun Sillouette.. Something fun about plinking that 200 yard ram.. :)

Handgun Silhouette, yes, good call. My first shooting competition sport. Wildcat cartridges like the 7mm TCU. The "Creedmore" position. Extended eye relief scope. A clean run on 200 yard rams is very satisfying. Good stuff.

Jim

I figure either steel or Handgun Sillouette.. Something fun about plinking that 200 yard ram.. :)

Handgun Silhouette, yes, good call. My first shooting competition sport. Wildcat cartridges like the 7mm TCU. The "Creedmore" position. Extended eye relief scope. A clean run on 200 yard rams is very satisfying. Good stuff.

Jim

Handgun Silhouette ya! It is where I started too, IHMSA to be exact. Won a bunch of trophies and even set a national record or two. But in the void left by practical shooting I would buy two more shotguns and 50K in ammo and hit the clays circuit.

Patrick