Which one?

zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Ringo or J.K. Rowling

J.K. Rowling

Best player: Allison Fisher or Jeanette Lee?

Jeanette Lee

Pickles - Kosher or Dill?

Dill

red roses or yellow roses

yellow

Car color

Red or Black

Red

Coupe or convertible

Sting Ray

either 66 or 67, 427/430hp with a M22 trany

Slight thread drift for corrections.

1966 corvett's 427 was rated at 450 or 425 horsepower. Same engine different decals for insurance reasons. 1967 corvette available with the 427 435 horsepower, tripower, and 430 horsepower, single 4 bbl. The 430 hp was the L-88, very conservately rated at 430 hp. In an interview with Zora Duntov many years later, he said it put out 430 horsepower at some rpm. It wasn't the peak horsepower though. A stock L-88 was dyno'd at 560 horsepower at 7000 rpm.

Back to our game :D

Sting Ray

either 66 or 67, 427/430hp with a M22 trany

Slight thread drift for corrections.

1966 corvett's 427 was rated at 450 or 425 horsepower. Same engine different decals for insurance reasons. 1967 corvette available with the 427 435 horsepower, tripower, and 430 horsepower, single 4 bbl. The 430 hp was the L-88, very conservately rated at 430 hp. In an interview with Zora Duntov many years later, he said it put out 430 horsepower at some rpm. It wasn't the peak horsepower though. A stock L-88 was dyno'd at 560 horsepower at 7000 rpm.

Back to our game :D

You are correct sir...I posted too quickly..thanks...

Don't know Morgans, but a Cobra is always a safe bet, hell even a kit.

Ok, not a huge Vette fan (the 69-82 looks like a hokey kit car, and the 83 and ups look too much like they were built for Barbie....) but the Gen II Stingray is starting to catch my eye.

67 427 or 2007 maxxed out?

How did I miss this??

Answer: Neither!! You want me to vote for one of them you need to word it "better" not "best".

Jean Balukas would give either one the seven and send them home broke. Best female player ever. Used to win almost every women's tournament she entered and then make the cash rounds in the "OPEN" (read: guys) field. She was a monster, but left after a really minor tantrum on TV where they fined her, and never came back.

How did I miss this??

Answer: Neither!! You want me to vote for one of them you need to word it "better" not "best".

Jean Balukas would give either one the seven and send them home broke. Best female player ever. Used to win almost every women's tournament she entered and then make the cash rounds in the "OPEN" (read: guys) field. She was a monster, but left after a really minor tantrum on TV where they fined her, and never came back.

YOU'RE not playing right, so I will get it back on track!!!!

DP, on probation until he produces a picture of he new girlfriend, or not?????

unlike Ms. South Carolina, I will refrain from responding when having NO idea what you are talking about.

A male and a female terrorist, both the same threat level, shoot the male first, or the female first?

ps: There is a correct answer to the one :)