• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well as some of you know I had Lasik Surgery yesterday. After the surgery I went home slept....for 18 hours lol. When I finally unhibernated I could SEE!!! Some inflammation is still in my right eye a bit but I'm sitting here typing this with no optics....so to speak! I've been wearing my clear Oakley's all day just to keep anything out of my eyes and it was weird I went in the bath room to "take off my glasses" and I could still see....Kinda freaked me out! Can't wait to see what the next few days will be!

Well as some of you know I had Lasik Surgery yesterday. After the surgery I went home slept....for 18 hours lol. When I finally unhibernated I could SEE!!! Some inflammation is still in my right eye a bit but I'm sitting here typing this with no optics....so to speak! I've been wearing my clear Oakley's all day just to keep anything out of my eyes and it was weird I went in the bath room to "take off my glasses" and I could still see....Kinda freaked me out! Can't wait to see what the next few days will be!

Nice!!

I need to check into this, went back to contacts and hate them almost as much as glasses

• 3 weeks later...

4 aces PT2. Lowered the par to 2.0 and 1.8 seconds. So what this little drill has shown me is I'm faster on my reloads than I thought. What it also tells me is I will not be able to duplicate this in live fire.... at least from what I'm seeing. Lets break it down. To get 1.8, like some have posted, you need a .75 draw, a .15 split, a .75 reload and a .15 split. Just to get to 2.0 your doing .85 draw, .15 split, .85 reload, and .15 split. At 7 yards...to 4 alphas. I'm gonna try to see what I can do in live fire. A good friend of mine laid down some times that are closer to what I expect and his draw and reloads are much faster than mine....we'll see.

Edited by steel1212