Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel1212

steel1212

I've been slacking on my dryfire a bit so since I'll be shooting limited minor for a while getting ready for PROAM I figured I would dry fire a Single Action trigger and bigger mags for awhile. I warmed up with the timer set at 1 for the draw and 1.3 for the reload. After doing that for a bit I moved the draw down to .9 and the reload to 1.0. Was hitting those as well so that felt good. I'll have to practice a little with the full mags though as 23 round vs 10 is bit of a difference!

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shoot limited minor with the gun I'll be using for PROAM to get familiar with it. Dropped way to many points to be any contention in the division, then blew up on the last stage with penalties trying to go to fast for the targets I was shooting.

Scores are out, looks like I won 3 of the 6 stages shooting minor with a 2nd, 3rd, and a 15th on the last stage that I BOMBED! I came in 3rd overall, 25 points behind first giving up 80 on the last stage. I need to follow my own advise and DON"T LOOSE FOCUS! Because that is exactly what I did on the last stage. I just didn't care because I didn't think I was in it anymore with all the Charlies I had and Minor scoring. Lesson learned dum dum!

Decided to do a little practice this morning before the oven got set to inferno outside!

Warmed up with some draws to plates and plate to plate transitions. Only spent about an hour but I think it really helped! At the end I did a few runs. So no they aren't cold but they are fairly back to back.

Looks like the Cheating, err I mean, Practicing paid off! I was Match HOA shooting L10 minor. With PROAM coming up in a few weeks I'll shoot one more match like this before I pack up my gear to head out.

Hmmm good to know thinking of finding one and letting my girlfriend try it out and if she likes it then sell her P16. BTW are you shooting Precision Black bullets, plated bullets of some type or just jacketed now?

Wow, it was only like 104 today before we got a little drizzle to cool it down! Fun Fun match! Went a hair to fast on some things but I think I'm dialed in for PROAM this weekend....we shall see!