Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Source For Zero Bullets?

Anyone have a source for zero bullets that isn't backordered? So far powder valley, ghost, shootersconnection are showing none available.

(180 JHP .40)

Edited by Sandoz

Anyone have a source for zero bullets that isn't backordered? So far powder valley, ghost, shootersconnection are showing none available.

If you're shooting 180 jhp's, they're not even available directly from zero.

Sent you a pm.

I spoke with Allison and Janice at Zero yesterday. I had heard that prices have been going up, but I was shocked to learn that 230 g RN are going for 105/thousand if you order 25K. I was told that the prices are going up 15% on 9/1/07.

I also called Montana Gold. They wanted 120/thousand for 230 g RN- if you send a cashier's check. They also said they would lock in a rate if you order now.

I also tried calling Precision Bullets. All I got was an answering machine every time I called.

All the Zero suppliers are running short.... It depends on what bullet you want.

This morning---------I bought 10K Zero 230 grain bullets from Target Barn in Ohio.

Dave, the owner of the company, is an IDPA and USPSA shooter... who takes good care of his customers ! ! ! !

try - - - - targetbarn@aol.com

ZEROS ........... Montana Golds ............ Precision Deltas ........... MIDWAY ......... they are ALL running on empty. :blink::angry: :angry:

I can't hardly believe it but Midway is out of MOST different kinds of their most popular bullets.

PS Chuck at Shooters Connection has not carried Zeros for about 6 months or more, and the rumor I heard was he will NOT be carrying them any more. :( Sad, since I live in Ohio and shipping was easier on my wallet.

Last night I ordered 7k 124gr 9mm CMJ from Montana Gold and a maxi-case of .40 180gr from Masterblaster and they all shipped this morning. Of course this is after the price increase last week but what are you gonna do? I got lucky and stocked up on primers a few months ago but am always looking and at Sportsman's Warehouse in Salem and Clackamas, OR a few days ago there were a few hundred Federal SP Primers and many thousand CCIs.

I got my shipment of Zero 180gr JHPs today...talked with them on the phone this AM and they said they still have some .40 180gr JHPs and 9mm 125gr JHPs in stock, but not that many.

Well, they are out of 180gr JHP again. And Montana is freaking $24.00 more per case. :angry2:

I got my shipment of Zero 180gr JHPs today...talked with them on the phone this AM and they said they still have some .40 180gr JHPs and 9mm 125gr JHPs in stock, but not that many.

Well, they are out of 180gr JHP again. And Montana is freaking $24.00 more per case. :angry2:

MY 8000 arrived on Tuesday :D

MY 8000 arrived on Tuesday :D

If you don't shoot them you may be able to make a profit 2 weeks from now.

Maybe bullets are a better investment, stock felt 380 points today. Great! <_<

Edited by Sandro

Ouch, they had some yesterday afternoon so I'm guessing a bunch of people ordered them. They told me that had a rash of orders after it was posted here that they had some in stock....said it was to places he doesn't normally ship. R,