If you all don't like huge sunglasses, what about CROCS worn by

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife has a pair, and swears by them.

A guy wore an OD green pair to the last IDPA match, but he didn't beat me, so by the standard set earlier I don't need to rush out and buy a pair :lol:

Edited by RobMoore

HAHAH i don't know if they even make them in size 14-15.... even worse how would you feel getting beat by a man wearing pink crocs there pharo? lol...... flex or i should take this bet just to save the world from seeing you in those ugly shoes! not to mention the foot odor rubber shoes must cause!

Those are supposed to be be Mickey Mouse holes.

Get outta here!

Anybody else first think that they had been taken out to the range and "triple tapped" numerous times?

(Jeff Foxworthy voice on)

"Ya know you're a shooter when........"

"Ya know you're a shooter when.... you're at the kitty litter scoop aisle of a Pets Mart trying to figure out which scoop will sift the .22 rimfire cases out best."

(voice off)

Yeah, I actually did that....

Yesterday.

Egad! He was right!! Mickey-Mouse holes!! :lol:

Oh, and saw a scruffy hippie-type adult male wandering down the street today, wearing a pair of light lime-green Crocs. They sure didn't match any OTHER part of his wardrobe ensemble. Talk about out-of-place...... It was funny. :D

Egad! He was right!! Mickey-Mouse holes!! :lol:

Oh, and saw a scruffy hippie-type adult male wandering down the street today, wearing a pair of light lime-green Crocs. They sure didn't match any OTHER part of his wardrobe ensemble. Talk about out-of-place...... It was funny. :D

I'll defend the shoes, but not the color choice. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them Sam I am.

There are Crocs available in the new Cabela's Master Catalog, page 291. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

See they are gaining credibility. Next Brownells and then ultimately the USPSA store....

edited for bad typing.

Edited by murkish

And so, here are the venerable, aging Birkenshoes...

Wow, I had a pair of those but they bit the dust quite some time ago. They cracked.

I see yours are well worn as the inner sole is totally void of soft suede and replaced with SiG Lady footprints. :)

Ah, the memories.....

We was at an outdoor venue concert tonight, and between bands we watched people walk by ...... and just to have ourselves a laugh, we looked for ANYBODY wearing these goofy things you call Crocs (I call prison shoes).

We watched hundreds of people walk by for a good 10 minutes, and you know how many people we saw wearing them ?

Now, you wanna guess how many of 'em were straight ? ;)

There are Crocs available in the new Cabela's Master Catalog, page 291. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

See they are gaining credibility. Next Brownells and then ultimately the USPSA store....

edited for bad typing.

Uspsa is going to have them with targets cut out like the mickey ones!

hahaha