Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If you all don't like huge sunglasses, what about CROCS worn by

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh man, I can't believe that nobody (especially Keen or Bill) has blasted me on this thread yet.

I wear Crocs. Yeah, they're blue, and yeah, they're just about the most comfortable shoe that I have ever worn. If you've got a problem with that, than duel it out with me at a shoot off. If I lose, than I'll stop wearing them. When I win,you buy a pink pair and tell everyone that The Pharaoh is your daddy :devil:

No need to blast you. Look at them. Nuff said.

That bet sounds VERY fun.

As typical Bender is quite vague about his little wager ...... but it sounds to me like if you shoot Production against him in the new big match he is willing to take you on! B)

I say step up to the big leagues Mr. Metal Frame Glock. :ph34r::D

Crocs look goofy but rock as comfy waterproof beater slippers.

I think next time I mow the lawn I'll wear some Crocs and white (hmm.. maybe black) socks and embarrass the neighbor teenager so badly he no longer parks his car directly across from my driveway making it 2x harder to get in and out.

Saw some at the store the other day in orange with UT Longhorns on them.. now there's a classy pair.

p3308889reg.jpg

They come in NFL, NCAA and NASCAR now too. Resistance is Futile!

Okay, I say they are fine for women to wear. But there is just something about seeing a grown man or a little boy wear a pair of crocs that gets under my skin.

crocs.jpg

Men? Heck no!

Boys? No!

What say you?

Mr. Croc does not care what they look like, just that people buy them, men included...

Crocs look goofy but rock as comfy waterproof beater slippers.

I think next time I mow the lawn I'll wear some Crocs and white (hmm.. maybe black) socks and embarrass the neighbor teenager so badly he no longer parks his car directly across from my driveway making it 2x harder to get in and out.

Saw some at the store the other day in orange with UT Longhorns on them.. now there's a classy pair.

p3308889reg.jpg

They come in NFL, NCAA and NASCAR now too. Resistance is Futile!

LOL!!!!!

Will Ferrell probably wore them in his NASCAR film..... :rolleyes:

As typical Bender is quite vague about his little wager ...... but it sounds to me like if you shoot Production against him in the new big match he is willing to take you on! B)

I say step up to the big leagues Mr. Metal Frame Glock. :ph34r::D

Let's call the wager this:

If you are a GM, you can only use iron sights in the shoot-off.

Master and below, bring what you brought, and put up or shut it!

Chris, you can go head and pretend that I beat you...I know you already have a pink pair of high heels, now you have an excuse to wear them :lol:

Mine are black with a red strap and Mickey Mouse-head shaped holes. (I bought them at Disney World.) Believe it or not, they are comfortable. They are most likely silly, but I am like that sometimes. Better than Birkenstocks with socks.

You all might find additional fodder for the eyes at www.crocs.com. They have a neat Website and have expanded the product beyond the duck-foot thingy we've been bashing. I still wouldn't buy any (they look too loose to be supportive to the foot) but they've spun off in some directions similar to what Birkenstock did awhile after issuing their first product line.

I still have a pair of dark blue* suede Birkys... vintage 1977. Re-soled only once. But are really starting to show some wear... and the right-foot one squeaks and everyone teased me about it at the computer wrecking yard while I was there, so I quit wearing them. I'm not sure the squeak is fixable. :rolleyes:

* A radical color in its day. A wild departure from the traditional natural tan/brownish versions.

And so, here are the venerable, aging Birkenshoes...

No pair of Crocs would withstand that level of "use". The only pair of Birkies I've had was stolen from my luggage at MIA, many moons ago. Good sandals!

Where were you when: The Birkenstock purchase was made as Three Mile Island was burping and spewing and threatening to explode in early 1977. I remember this very clearly... staring at my new, expensive sandals, hoping I would have enough of a life left after the nuclear meltdown to get my money's worth out of them :surprise: .

One of the heirs to the King Ranch came into the shop today... Just in from his Argentina bird hunt - picking up his .338 for his Brown Bear hunt - and, on his feet, a pair of lime green CROCS......

They are NOT just for girlie men....

One of the heirs to the King Ranch came into the shop today... Just in from his Argentina bird hunt - picking up his .338 for his Brown Bear hunt - and, on his feet, a pair of lime green CROCS......

A .338???

Why not a bow, he is a girlie-man in my book!!!

A .338???

Don't get me started on the difference between a Bow and the POS mechanically assisted arrow launching device you call a 'bow."

A .338???

Don't get me started on the difference between a Bow and the POS mechanically assisted arrow launching device you call a 'bow."

Hey, just because I don't shoot a stone age era stick and string, does NOT mean I don't use a bow!!! :angry2: