Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Female Demerit System

dajarrel

All points earned on any given day are wiped clean at the end of that day and you start the next day at zero.

True.

Unfortunately, negative points are never wiped clean.

They carry over and accumulate.

If you don't believe it, start an argument and you will hear about transgressions you commited in 1978.

Especially if they involve Tina.

Tony

Peculiar, how many of us remember Tina.... :blink:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All points earned on any given day are wiped clean at the end of that day and you start the next day at zero.

See, that's the thing that has always puzzled me.

I *know* how to earn points.

I *know* how to lose them all in an instant.

What I've never figured out is how to redeem them for treats and prizes....

:ph34r:

My ex wife tried to redeem her points as part of the "equitable distribution agreement". Now there is a contradiction in terms. <_<

Really now, is our fault we are not fully evolved?

True.

Unfortunately, negative points are never wiped clean.

They carry over and accumulate.

If you don't believe it, start an argument and you will hear about transgressions you commited in 1978.

Especially if they involve Tina.

Tony

Peculiar, how many of us remember Tina.... :blink:

I don't remember Tina.

However, I do remember Shelly (and Joyce) :blush:

Due to a binding settlement agreement I am not allowed to post in this thread. <_<

but I could burn this one down, trust me. :rolleyes:

Give her hell,

Bet I can hang with you all day long :D

Now Smoke, we're buds, I was just giving fair warning. BELIEVE me, check the LATINA thread, the hints were there, even a YEAR ago...

And hence another rule.

Only date a Latina if you are a compeititve guy, and therefore must have THE trump card for the "my girl has a temper" exchanges. When someone starts up with "yeah, my wife is.... [redhead, Italian, Irish, German, a trained suicide bomber] just lean back and smile, cuz............ you win. B)

Ahhhh you guys got nuttin.....I was married to the...ANTIWIFE :surprise:

She was so mean she could make SATAN blush....cats and dogs would run for thier lives at the sight of her.

Grown men would cower and be turned to stone with just a glance......and and and....well maybe she wasnt THAT bad...but she was a mean one :blink:

Jim :unsure:

Oh I forgot to mention she INVENTED PMS...and had it 27 day a month

Edited by GentlemanJim

Ahhhh you guys got nuttin.....I was married to the...ANTIWIFE :surprise:

She was so mean she could make SATAN blush....cats and dogs would run for thier lives at the sight of her.

Grown men would cower and be turned to stone with just a glance......and and and....well maybe she wasnt THAT bad...but she was a mean one :blink:

Jim :unsure:

Oh I forgot to mention she INVENTED PMS...and had it 27 day a month

You mean that she did not have your affection for restoring old cars...tell the truth, now...

My ex used to call it "Pu**y in the Bank" when he did something positive (that may've merited "points", depending on they system you had in place). We had more laughs over that. :rolleyes:

Pu**y in the Bank...well, never had the inclination for a Bank Job too many security cameras, and she always kept the key to the safety deposit box where I could not get to it...where did you keep the key, Siggy? LOL

It was all calculated on the honor system. :D

Honor system?

Oh yeah I remember that.

Goes something like this:

She offered her honor, he honored her offer, and he was honor and offer all night.

Edited by 38superman

Well as far as demerits go..they CAN be offset.

Chocolate

Flowers

A gentle kiss on the cheek

Pure carbon...(diamonds)

Heavy metals...(gold platinum)

Doing the laundry for her..(including using the proper chemicals and water temps..on each type)

Doing dishes...(well we wont go there)

Whisper sweet nothings...(those three little words wont hurt)...NO...not ...whats for dinner!

Rubbing her feet after a long day

Take out the trash...(without being held at gunpoint)

Knowing her birthday any your aniversary are a must...(i have them tatooed on my eyelids for easy recall)

Jim

"...fond mamaries..."
You gotta be kidding......!!!...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Siggy, I don't think Zman kids about those things...but I wonder about his fond mammaries of Drew????? My son is named Drew for goodness sakes... :blink:

"...fond mamaries..."
You gotta be kidding......!!!...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Siggy, I don't think Zman kids about those things...but I wonder about his fond mammaries of Drew????? My son is named Drew for goodness sakes... :blink:

The Drew I was having fond mammaries about was the "head" chearleader :D OH yeah, I can see those old fashion chearleading skirts right now if I close my eyes :cheers:

As with points and all of that... remember the 4 Noble Truths of Buddhism, #1 Life is suffering, #2 suffering is caused by attachment. (There are others of course)... If you don't get too attached to any particular woman it works better for you. In my experience it is better to have and maintain close relationships with many at the same time... its good to keep one's distance. IF they find out the arrangement, it kindles an aggressive competitive spirit, and they go out of their way to prove that they are better than the others... NO demerits, no points, no nothing. Just keep them back on their heels and you won't have to.

:D