Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 2 / Rio Salado Desert Classic - Mesa, AZ

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminder... The deadline to receive a full refund is 10/5 - this Friday. After that date, there will be a $50 admin fee deducted.

A2Chic :ph34r:

Any changes in the waiting list? R,

Yes... Lots. Who is this... really? By the way - the full refund thing does not pertain to those on the waiting list.

Reminder... The deadline to receive a full refund is 10/5 - this Friday. After that date, there will be a $50 admin fee deducted.

Any changes in the waiting list? R,

Yes... Lots. Who is this... really? By the way - the full refund thing does not pertain to those on the waiting list.

PM inbound:)

Woo hoo....from 27th to 14th on the list.

Edited by G-ManBart

we need those squad lists too! and how about the afternoon shift for shooting. i really have trouble getting up at o'dark thirdy. :surprise::rolleyes::)

lynn

Squadding is not done until the first of November. If you have a special request, get it to me before then...

what about ammo shipping. can we ship to the same place we did last year?

see post 93 of this thread.

(repost of # 93)

Send me an email to acquire your competitor number.

Ship to:

Accuracy Speaks

c/o (your name and competitor #)

3960 N Usery Pass Rd

Mesa, AZ 85207

Having your competitor number will ensure the correct person receives the correct ammo shipped. This is the gunsmith on-site. Please do not ship "too early" as he has limited space.

• 2 weeks later...

I took the liberty of converting these to a single PDF file which you can download HERE (right-click link and Save-As - you'll obviously need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open/print)...

Trusting our hosts in AZ don't mind... :rolleyes:

I took the liberty of converting these to a single PDF file which you can download HERE (right-click link and Save-As - you'll obviously need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open/print)...

Trusting our hosts in AZ don't mind... :rolleyes:

thanks, I was just going to start the conversion...