Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Below quote stolen from another thread, because....

Aw, Z, you jus' bin' askin' for it all along. Don't be surprised at this online pile-on...!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

....it is appropriate to this one too!!!

:D

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, three pages of razzing, no one has asked if he'll open a dealer's account for his new lube, and some how I've had nothing to do with the whole thing.

Weird. <_<

Yeah, that's because I had not told anyone, until now, that you ran outta Astrogide recently and attempted to use SlideGlide #3!!! :surprise:

I will spare our forum brothers and sisters the details you told me!!! :goof:

Oh my... :lol:

Just to be clear... or to further muddy the waters... :D

There are multiple definitions of the word "poke", depending on whether one is using it as a slang term or not... Given the rest of the subject of this thread........ .... ... .. well....

:lol:

There are multiple definitions of the word "poke", depending on whether one is using it as a slang term or not... Given the rest of the subject of this thread........ .... ... .. well....

Dave

We are in the gutter here, get YOUR mind outta the sewer :surprise:

Eric

There is an old saying, "never fight with a pig, you will get muddy, the difference is, the pig likes it".

I suggest you be careful, otherwise, well, you will be identified in the same light as me!!! And your avatar and member statement will go to hell!!!

yeah, cuz "man crush" is so macho and flattering. <_<

Hell, I haven't had a post "force edited", or a thread closed in weeks!! I'm outta here, I think I'll head over to IDPA rules for a while... :goof:

10....9...8...7...6...5...4....3...BANG

Nope, it took less than 10 seconds for DP to get a post deleted in IDPA!!!

L-10 normally has similar results too, something about hiding from the competition or something isn't it Eric?????

edited to add: Stop de-railing my thread!!!

Edited by zhunter

Dave

We are in the gutter here, get YOUR mind outta the sewer :surprise:

Eric

There is an old saying, "never fight with a pig, you will get muddy, the difference is, the pig likes it".

I suggest you be careful, otherwise, well, you will be identified in the same light as me!!! And your avatar and member statement will go to hell!!!

Everytime I think of pigs, I think of Ned Beaty in Deliverance....Now he might have needed some lube save for Bert and his arrow...

How in the world did I miss this thread?! Z just has a talent for jumping into the middle of it! :lol: :lol:

You could run a hoe handle up a gnats azz with that stuff, slick ain't the word!!!

I thought the saying was "Back a trailer up a gnat's a$$....??" But Flex would have to clarify whether or not he used astroglide in the process.... :P:D:lol::goof:

My fingers feel like they're gliding over the keyboard today!

And the reason Astroglide is better than Baby oil is that it is water soluble, just wash/wipe off your hands.

Of course I don't really know this, but I have been told by people that say they know!!! ;)

found a new lube for zh:

Advertisement

Thought you might appreciate the subtlety of this ad, done by a Brazilian ad agency, for a lubricating gel (K-Y equivalent) targeting the French market.

They were trying to come up with an ad that is not offensive or tasteless.

The picture looks completely innocent until you notice the details...

Apparently, it has created quite a buzz in Europe

post-1268-1184335455.jpg

found a new lube for zh:

Advertisement

Thought you might appreciate the subtlety of this ad, done by a Brazilian ad agency, for a lubricating gel (K-Y equivalent) targeting the French market.

They were trying to come up with an ad that is not offensive or tasteless.

The picture looks completely innocent until you notice the details...

Apparently, it has created quite a buzz in Europe

post-1268-1184335455.jpg

Not as impressive as backing a trailer up a gnats ass... but...hehehee