Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could run a hoe handle up a gnats azz with that stuff, slick ain't the word!!!

Just a couple of more comments about A** and this whole thread will close down...but it is funny as hell right now..

Z...I love your new avatar...it is really slick...LOL

Hey, Zhunter

Is that stick better than a 30-06?

ffl

I just don't hunt with guns, I am an archery hunter. Most people here that know me know that.

I was just refering to the thread on another forum that asked the question "Which is better a sharp stick or a 30-06" Funnist forum thead I've ever read.

What is the toilet paper thread?

Being some azzhole tagged me with a new member title, I changed the avatar to suit it!!!

I will change the Avatar when the title is changed!!!

Cute ---- but you realize you'd lose, right? Since whoever can change your member title, can probably change your avatar as well.......

My money's on the Flexbot.....

Being some azzhole tagged me with a new member title, I changed the avatar to suit it!!!

I will change the Avatar when the title is changed!!!

Your next might be worse than this one.... Lets see....Hmmm... How about a nice feminine hygene product.. Or perhaps a roll of toilet tissue... maybe an adult diaper......

Don't poke the bear sounds like sage advise to me...hehehehehe

Edited by Merlin Orr

Cute ---- but you realize you'd lose, right? Since whoever can change your member title, can probably change your avatar as well.......

My money's on the Flexbot.....

+100 Don't poke the bear.....