Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

North Mountain Moon Clip Holder

underlug

Mayzola? Isn't that some sort of shortening or margerine or something? Too cheap to spring for K-Y or what?

Mike, You got Mayzola an Crisco confused. Besides here lard is just to expensive nowadays...and I gotta watch my cholestrol..

Since this is the Enos forum shouldnt we be using Slide Glide?

Bubber graduated from bacon fat

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the edible massage oils, they taste... well like crap but atleast ya don't get the grease feel on yer tongue.

Are you volunteering???? It will take a lot to cover Bubber! Could get expensive.

Edited by cliffwalsh

I bought a speed-e-rack and am very pleased with it.

When will this revolver division equipment race end?! :goof:

Dave

Where can I get a speed-e-rack,is it the moon clip loader with an o-ring on the end of the post?

Thanks,

Scott

• 5 months later...

Well, you can blame me for giving Nils 10 moom clip holders when he started out. Got to help those new kids you know. Today I ordered my new Holder from Bob Perdue, after seeing one at the Lucky Bastard Match this weekend. Did a search today and got to see all your wonderful comments and now that I've lost 80 lbs it's a better way to keep 8 moons around my belly.

Nils' little brothers may need my other old moon holders but if not they will go to other needing youths. Something we should all do when we grow out of equipment.

Well, you can blame me for giving Nils 10 moom clip holders when he started out. Got to help those new kids you know. Today I ordered my new Holder from Bob Perdue, after seeing one at the Lucky Bastard Match this weekend. Did a search today and got to see all your wonderful comments and now that I've lost 80 lbs it's a better way to keep 8 moons around my belly.

Nils' little brothers may need my other old moon holders but if not they will go to other needing youths. Something we should all do when we grow out of equipment.

Mr. Perdue is great to deal with and stands behind what he sells. Buy from him with confidence

Bob now has a version for us less than petite shooters. I have been on his prototype team and he has a good solution.

With the original holder I could not see the moon clips when I looked down and NO the problem was not with my neck.

Henow has the "Fat Boy" model (sorry Harley-Davidson). It extends the holder out just under the 2" rule for USPSA.

I have shot a few matches with it and it has helped my reload times. Now if I could get the bullets to go where I think they should go I would be doing much better. :angry2:

I'm really concerned about CliffWalsh. is he OK? I figured he would want some of this action as he stays on top of both Astroglide and the extension industry :rolleyes:

Did he quit the forum again???? :angry2: