Don't click on this thread unless you are a smartass

Flexmoney

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who cares about smartass threads when you're sipping rum on a West Indies beach... B)

P6230011.jpg

Where's the Rum? I see bottled water, a hat and some sandals- no booze though.

Edited to add: I think you're in a sand trap on a public golf course-not on a West Indies beach!!!

It's going to be o.k. everyone, I'm here now......

Edited by CSEMARTIN

• 1 month later...
I find it puzzling that LadyinBlue hasn't been seen here. She definately is qualified.

A little rabbit told me that someone mentioned my name...that's because he's always on the computer instead of taking out the trash, cutting the weeds, changing the oil in my truck, and making more bullets. It's a full time job just keeping him in line. ;)

I find it puzzling that LadyinBlue hasn't been seen here. She definately is qualified.

A little rabbit told me that someone mentioned my name...that's because he's always on the computer instead of taking out the trash, cutting the weeds, changing the oil in my truck, and making more bullets. It's a full time job just keeping him in line. ;)

Poor Jim if the above is his job description :unsure:

Poor Jim if the above is his job description :unsure:

Careful Z,

That is the job description that comes to most males during thier short lifetime.

What's more, we even seem to like it...........NOT (except the bullet making :cheers: )

dj

The amazing Part of this is that my wife was a field engineer for Digital.

She maintained the state of the art (at the time) computer systems including disk systems and tape systems that required precise mechanical alignments ect.

But let a screw get loose on a cabnet :surprise: and she acts like she never saw a screwdriver in her life :goof:

She refers to this kind of stuff as MANS work.

Strangely enough she seems offended when I wont do dishes or cook citing the fact that those are womans work and I DONT have BOOBIES :surprise:

Jim :wacko:

You know how I took care of one piece of that equation. I bought a house without a yard. That gives me the free time.

So to save time. Take a phone book, find some stone dealers. Find one that has green stone. Get several dump trucks full and cover the yard. That frees up that bit of time for you also.

I will have to stay with the weed eater <_<

my back yard is a quarter mile by half a mile.

Jim

That would be a lot of gravel.

You guys make it sound like so much work...I only want the weeds cut that are around the house not out in the shooting range. They're so thick and tall the rattlesnakes think they're on a National Geographic video.

I can already hear him bitchin'...

Im happy to have my wife :rolleyes:

She can be a pain in the $$$ (like Im not?)

We have a great time together :D

Both of us have a vested position on this thread :devil: as we are both smarta$$es

Mater of fact several SAs that have posted here will be on our squad at RockyMountain.

We will be in good company :devil:

Jim

"This has gotten too domestic for me, I am out"
C'mon, Z, man up and get creative. Don't let a little challenge deter your obvious smart-ass talents. :rolleyes:<_<

RE: That quarter-by-half-mile back yard... Yes, that WOULD be a lot of gravel....... :surprise:

Not bailing, I am as domestic as they come, being I am a single father, how can you get more domestic that that. Hell, I was even prepared for my daughters 1st period. How many father can say that??????

Domestic, yeah, I resemble that!!!