Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

There is a good explanation of how the different combos work in the how to play page... this crap is gonna get me FIRED :P Well, maybe it would if I hadn't punched a hole in the private cable network that is unmonitored . It's the only way I can get on these forums during the day, and well, trying to get past level 310 is a real bear.

Everyone can find one (game) they like here...

www.addictinggames.com

Enjoy! :devil:

I knew someone would eventually post that site. tisk tisk

Where is the how to play page for Onslaught? I cannot find it and I am having trouble getting past level 118.

here you go :) If you look at the maps of previous games, you will see how to arrange turrets in combos that will get you into the 100's of millions pointwise. Apparently, this litle gem is catching on, as the server is being hammered.

edited to add one of my better games

post-10947-1182287025.jpg

Edited by Lighteye67

I am on wave 2760 in Onslaught...set my stuff up, then let it play on all night unaided and unwatched. No points to speak of, but I was able to prove a theory that 4 Black Hole combos would be unbeatable. Interesting physics indeed. ;)

Lighteye67, how did you get the 4 Black Hole combos built? I can't seem to get them finished before getting overrun. Before Wave 120 - 160 the baddies barely seem to get on the screen. Then suddenly they get really tough, flood the screen, and the turrets start shooting at the new ones instead of concentrating on the ones nearing the finish line.

Why do you think you aren't getting points?

Ok...build a gas turret first...this is critical. Build a nuke as well. Between the two of them, you should have enough to build a black hole combo. I finally quit letting it play at level 5000 or so, be cause you reci=eive zero points when your black holes make all of the invaders disappear. I did not lose a single man in area 51, if only I could shoot that well in RL. Here's a screenshoot halfway through my epic overnight run:

post-10947-1182902567.jpg

The two tasers alone in the corner were only there to slow down the hordes so that when the black hole opened up, they would all get devoured. Unbeatable, but boooooring to watch.

• 4 weeks later...