Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6

Sharyn

As usual, great videos. However, could you occasionally catch a wheel-gunner? It would be nice to see how Master Walsh and Nemo are doing these days? If not, then them's the breaks. Just keep up the good work. you have a career in video in my book.

As usual, great videos. However, could you occasionally catch a wheel-gunner? It would be nice to see how Master Walsh and Nemo are doing these days? If not, then them's the breaks. Just keep up the good work. you have a career in video in my book.

I'll see what I can do... but neither of them were shooting today, and it's tough to get other competitors when I'm shooting the match myself. It usually gets limited to the individuals that I'm squadded with... and at this match, it's not GRAND Master Walsh. ;)

And, it also depends on how well the shooter shoots the stage that I happen to capture. I tried to video Cliff on a stage at a Steel Nats... he managed to F that one up pretty good. :lol:

FYI, to those that view these... longer stage runs equal LARGER video files... therefore more difficult to manipulate digitally, more time consuming to upload and more difficult for you to download.

However, what's most important is what YOU want to see. :D

Just for you, Bwana Six-Gun... ;)

ima45dv8

What a train wreck! I had a jam like I had never seen.

When I went for my reload, the mag went in fine but dropped straight out. Soooooo, I grab the next mag and f***ed if it didn't come right back out, too. Grabbing the next mag, and realizing it was my last, my mind said, "Time to troubleshoot!" What I found was one of the two rounds left in the 1st mag, trapped in between the breechface and the chamber, pointed straight down. Every mag I slammed in hit that bullet and bounced right back out.

I hope I never see THAT again!

(I did get 2 Alpha on the swinger and the pendulem outside the backdoor, though.)

Great meeting you guys. Sorry for the bad juju on your stage runs. :(

It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I promise to be nice lest I find myself in a lime-green thong, or a bubble-gum machine (Like Z!).

I wish I would have recorded a glimpse of the pile of mags on the ground. :lol:

I met a whole lot of people who came up to me, introduced themselves, and told me they appreciated the videos. Thank you so much! Your comments mean a lot to me. It was really awesome to meet so many of you! :D

Bwana Six-Gun, thanks! Nemo made the final cut of this montage... great run, Nemo!

DHTampa I think Charles was breaking someone elses at this match. Wish you could have shot with us too. You'll have to get in on the recent betting that's ensued. :D

Here's the video montage for Area 6. I tried to get a variety of shooters, all of whom are forum members or family members of members.

Area 6 Championship

Edited by Sharyn

Outstanding Video Sharyn!!!!!

Thanks again for your hard work at the videos that you put up for us to watch.

Also would like to congratulate you on your trophy. It was a pleasure to finally meet you.

GlockSpeed31

(RO Michael on Stage 3)

I promise to be nice lest I find myself in a lime-green thong, or a bubble-gum machine (Like Z!).

PLEASE don't compare me to that Green Thong!!! That is NOT fair.

Great Videos!!!!!

Wooohooo!! Francisco and I made one of Eyelash Batting Productions videos!! We're goona be famous!!

Do those TechWear shirts make look fat? :huh: Oh, wait... I AM FAT! <_<

Thank you for the videos Sharyn and Julie!

Edited by Nemo

Thanks everyone! This one turned out to be one of my favorites. :D I must give credit where credit is due... One of the most difficult parts of putting these together is the choice of music that "works" with the video. A big THANK YOU to SmittyFL for coming up with The Devil Went Down to Georgia soundtrack... and stopping at Walmart in lord-knows-where Georgia to pick up the CD. :wub:

Also, huge THANK YOU to schoonie, baa and SmittyFL for helping capture footage. Our squad order made it a little difficult for me to video... I couldn't have done this without their help! THANKS GUYS!!! :D

GlockSpeed31, it was great to meet you too! Thank you for the compliments. I must admit, your stage frustrated me... I couldn't bear giving up a decent stage plan because of my HEIGHT!!! :lol: And, I don't like that my crappy run made the video montage... it happened to be the least crappiest of the runs I caught on tape. :lol:

Nemo, yes TechWear shirts put on 10lbs, and the camera - another 10... stress eating, about 20. That's my excuse, anyhow. :D