Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Uspsa Area 6 3 Gun Championships Nov 1-4

Looking forward to the match. Mike Sexton and I have been shooting a lot getting ready for the match. I have developed a rather large caulous on my thumb from reloading the shotgun so much. This was after 3 blisters! If the match is half as fun as the practice has been getting ready for it, the match will be great.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone sign up the morning of the match, how late is to late to mail in the ap.?

You can sign up the morning of the match if the match is not full. The match is not full as of today (10/18/2007). The match is Limited to 100 competitors on Saturday & Sunday. We're at about 65. We will close the match at 100. I don't think it will be full. Last year we did not sell out and about 6 individuals signed up on Saturday morning. If the match sells out prior to Saturday (Nov 3), I will post that the match is closed both on the match web site and here on this forum.

You still have plenty of time to get an application and check in the mail before the match to reserve a spot. Two weeks from today.

If you feel you can't quite commit to getting that application and money in the mail, I have a deal for you. Send me an email (Mark Hearn) with the information from the application. I'll register you in the match (get you squadded, have you on the list for score sheet labels, etc). You can pay when you get here. If we get close to selling out, I will contact you and let you know. We can go to some type of Plan B.

Hope to see you in November.

MHearn

Match Director Area 6 3 Gun

For anyone on the fence, this match is consistently top rate. The stage designs are always interesting and challenging and evidence that much thought goes into them each year. Smooth running and always seems to finish on time (or early). If you have wondered, but never attended, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Be prepared to feed the beast, she will be hungry

jc

When have I ever let you leave my house hungry? Glad your coming up. The sheets are clean. Anyone else looking for some goodwill with the Match Director and the Range Master is invited.

MHearn

Mark, Johnny and I are planning on leaving at 0400 next Thurs so we should be at the range by 0900 or so. I've got a MGM star, swinger, activator PP and a 3 X 3 box loaded in the trailer. Will you have the clays and holders???

Tom

Edited by itento

I just talked with a couple of buddies shooting the match. Nothing but praise for the match. Their performance, however, leaves a bit to be desired. These guys just seem to be snakebit. They are having a great time but sure wish they were shooting better :surprise:

dj

Final results are up now. And I don't know what the hell was going on, but I-20 east was jammed up all the way to the state line for what appeared to be absolutely no reason at all. No cops, no ambulances, no bodies, not even an orange construction cone! WTF?!?!?! People are probably STILL trying to get home!

Edited by wgnoyes

I just talked with a couple of buddies shooting the match. Nothing but praise for the match. Their performance, however, leaves a bit to be desired. These guys just seem to be snakebit. They are having a great time but sure wish they were shooting better :surprise:

dj

I have really mixed emotions about that. I am glad to the match did well but with Mark Hearn, Woogie, Roger Cash, Bill Noyes, and the entire AL crew, we could expect no less. On the other hand, it is really painful to read about it since I did not get to go due to an USPSA BOD meeting this weekend in Arizona. Being the Area 6 director is sue not all it is cracked up to be!

Thanks to all who made this match a great one.

Charles Bond