Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tigger Pull Weight And Non Federal Primers 625-8

41mag

For those who have never met Randy and wonder what he looks like, here's a picture of him assisting shooters at the prize table. It was very nice of him not to charge a ridiculous "transfer fee" like the match FFLs do at certain other major matches. Randy is a class act, that's for sure.

post-4033-1181882750.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those who have never met Randy and wonder what he looks like, here's a picture of him assisting shooters at the prize table. It was very nice of him not to charge a ridiculous "transfer fee" like the match FFLs do at certain other major matches. Randy is a class act, that's for sure.

Well Lou Lee don't need no electricity, looks like he can just grab the ol' mill machine and twist it around.

Hey Randy nice to hear from you again. Of course now you know the next wave of customers are hitting Fed Ex & UPS to get the latest sub 3# Randy Action Job! You may not see sunlight until the next IRC!

Now you need to start working on a "Short Stroke" Trigger for the S&W Revolver! I seem to remember many decades ago some cut away pieces of the hammer and did it. But I never tried one.

I have a Randy Action and am proud of it!

Edited by pskys2

The picture doesn't do him justice as he is seated. He is much taller in person

Please note that Randy can also shoot.

At the just finished 2007 IRC Randy shot a 10 on the Standards, also called Far/Near, a match within a match. That is real fine shooting.

That effort also saw him graduate to 'A' Class.

Well Done Randy

Yeah, I saw Lou F at the IRC and got the obligatory movie star photo. Really nice BIG guy. I spoke with him about shooting competitively, and warned him that he may need to get in shape to handle the strenuous vigours of competition. I sure would love to see him tear the doors off stages, and then turn green if an RO suggested that he had a "B" :rolleyes:

It's not easy being green.

What? Did I accidentally mix up Lou and Randy's photos? Sorry--my bad.

Unless you look really close it's pretty hard to tell them apart.

Except Randy usually has a 10# sledge hammer in his gun belt for fixing guns at matches and is usually muttering "babbitt this" under his breath. And, he is easy to find at matches because of the tights and cape

Your thinking Cliff, :surprise: he wears it out here in Florida on hot summer month shooting, something about having a Tanned A*&

I knew there was a reason I was cowering in my room at the Motel 6 in Morro Bay during the IRC

Edited by underlug