Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lets See Your Cars / Trucks

blue edge

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might remember my old car from the 2nd post in the thread.

post-4907-1173541254.jpg

It is no longer with us. I drove it for 9 long years and it was time for something different.

Chevy HHR 2.4L 5 speed. I like...

post-4907-1173541315.jpg

Gunsmithing must be paying off!! :D KooL looking ride

I took this picture at my sisters place in Nova Scotia.

0% financing for 72 months; my payment only went up by $24 a month and .75cents more for insurance! Just had a new one added to the family so I needed the extra room!

06Commander.jpg

Edited by Mo Hepworth

• 3 weeks later...
This is my 94 BMW I brought back from Germany with me. It is 13 years old and I just turned 63,000 miles. There was a period of time when I didn't drive it much. Great on the street but not so good for going to matches on dirt roads so I am planning to finally get rid of it for a truck.

404910.JPG

Here is the Suburban that the wife drives. Sucks gas but nice on trips.

404911.jpg

Neal in AZ

So there is another BMW fan and owner in this forum!

• 3 years later...

Bumping an older thread because cars have been my main hobby for the past while. The images below have been what all my spare time has gone into over the last couple years. Built in my garage: little 2.0L four cylinder :devil:

Makes 500hp at the wheels, or 630hp at the crank accounting for the AWD drivetrain losses. It's just a trackday car now, it been retired from daily work. I built everything from the motor to the carbon fiber rear wing. If you have lot so ftime on your hands you can look at the entire build gallery here: My linkhttp://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q18/jid2/

Some in here may like the vinyl graphics, they have a familiar theme.

102_1159-1.jpg

102_1191-1.jpg

102_1137-1.jpg

104_1562.jpg

^^^^^ Is that maple leaf on the roof custom, or did they make you put it on there when you left Canada so you'd be representing :roflol: Every Canadian I know has a patch on every bag to let the world know - it's too funny. But that leaf looks pretty dang good up there!

^^^^^ Is that maple leaf on the roof custom, or did they make you put it on there when you left Canada so you'd be representing :roflol: Every Canadian I know has a patch on every bag to let the world know - it's too funny. But that leaf looks pretty dang good up there!

LOL. Thanks :)

One day when I was crossing the border back into the US from Canada, the customs officer asked how US Immigration issued me a greencard with that Maple Leaf on my car's roof! At least he had a sense of humour!

• 2 weeks later...