Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inside The Nfl

Merlin Orr

Anti gun Stupidity/Liberalism has again reared it's brainless head on national "television". Last evening the host and one of his brainless cronies could not resist on stating their displeasure that American citizens could own guns. I don't own a gun says dip sh$t # 1...Neither do I proudly proclaims dipsh$t # 2 - don't you think the world would be a better place if no one did they both whine in unison.

How did America's greatest pastime, Football!, get to be represented on HBO by these two Nancy Boys?

Couldn't agree more, I flip the channel on TV/radio now every time I hear someone talking about the player from the Bears that got arrested for a bunch of unregistered firearms (along with 500 rounds of ammo).

Either yesterday or the day before Dan Patrick on ESPN radio spent 10 minutes ranting in basically the same way. He (DP) doesn't have a gun and no one needs to have 500 rounds of ammo in their house he said...... :ph34r:

What a #$%&*.... :angry:

Edited by j2fast

Come on now - athletes and actors are MUCH more qualified than you or I to tell us how the country should be run. They made all that money, didn't they? Obviously if a guy can get 20 rebounds in a game, or make a movie that grosses $60 million, he must have learned something about global warming, international relations, and economics.

Yeah, me and my buddies snicker when we hear "the suspect was apprehended at their home where 11 guns were found along with 1000 rounds of ammunition". The local news would go nuts over the average competition shooters home. Psssh, 11 guns? Only 1000 rounds of ammo? Sheesh.

Yeah, me and my buddies snicker when we hear "the suspect was apprehended at their home where 11 guns were found along with 1000 rounds of ammunition". The local news would go nuts over the average competition shooters home. Psssh, 11 guns? Only 1000 rounds of ammo? Sheesh.

We call that a "starter kit" around here.

:lol:

The answer to "Do you have over 1,000 rounds of ammo in your house?" Is "In which calliber?"
for me it's more like: Jeez' I only have a thousand "each" of my 55gr, 69 gr and 77gr .223 loads left, better load up several k more of each recipe. And that's just one caliber I load ;-)

Yeah, my house would make the world news if they had to list what's stacked in the loading and storage rooms downstairs. Don't even want to mention how many cases of commercial shotgun shells I keep stacked just inside the garage door. I like to buy in bulk!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only 11 guns?

hard to believe someone is so pooly armed? :o

Life is good :D Jim

I dont think Alvin York had to many guns. He was pretty well armed with just a Lugar at one point I hear.

Of course I dont have near as many as Id like to have! :D

Then again I hear of those who have South African surp M193 still and crates of the Guat :rolleyes: Just in case so to speak.

Pistol ammo stuff is bought by the flat, keg and thousand. Not that Id have more than a couple boxes of 22 long on hand, maybe B)

Edited by tnek