Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Design A Logo, Win $$$!

I wll be awarding a $10 prize via paypal to the creator of the design that I decide to use!!!

I have tried to understand Photoshop...but it's all Greek to me. What I want to create is a logo using the included pic (sans the arms) and incorporate my name (Micah Barcelo) and my Enos alias (Pharaoh Bender).

Said logo will be placed on various clothing for competition. Hey, if I'm gonna get stomped, I might as well let people know who they are kicking!

If you have nothing better to do than lend a hand to a fellow shooter and BE junky, please have at it! My email is fat_latino@yahoo.com

Thanks to all in advance :D:D:D

016_bender-pharaoh-1.gif

Edited by Pharaoh Bender

Whats wrong with the shirt you wore last year at the Ohio State match ??? B)

Now that was a $hit-kicking shirt!

I seem to have lost that pic...no matter. This season I shall be man-servant to no one! :D

Seriously though folks, any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Guarenteed groovy karma for your '07 season :D

When I get home from work tonight I'll take a look at what I can do. Used to do a lot of graphic design for webpages.

Not promising anything great!! :unsure:

<----I did draw that logo tho

Edited by Airic

Airic, your avatar is completely groovy...no doubt you will crank out something awsome! Big thank you to cnemikeman who was the first out the gate to submit a design. Keep 'em coming! I'll be sure to plug your designing skills in my acceptance speeches this season ;)

This thread is really rocking!!

Keen-I KNEW you still had that pic!

Bill-I agree

Wide 45...I really am gonna use that for something! LMAO!

ihatepickles-Personal use only! It's going on my range bag, a visor, several shirts and maybe some shorts (speedos?). It will be embroidered by my friends company

sue&sarah-I LOVE the pics you ladies sent me!

brit-another great pic! It's gonna be difficult choosing only one.

Keep it up guys and gals! The ideas are awsome! :D

Edited by Pharaoh Bender

Micah,

Barceló ?

Actually, mi abuelo dropped the accent when he came to the states from Spain.

There's still time to make your final submissions folks! I will end the "contest" on Friday. So many great entries have been made, and I cannot thank you all enough for your time and effort. :D