Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Your blouse is open, do you want me to tell you?

I had this experience the other day and chose to say "I think you missed a button"

to a co-worker. She inspected herself in front of me, revealing even more and said, "no I didn't."

So I picked my jaw up off the ground and went back to work.

The customers were very happy that day.

needpics.gif

I had this experience the other day and chose to say "I think you missed a button"

to a co-worker. She inspected herself in front of me, revealing even more and said, "no I didn't."

Nope, an open blouse is not the equivalent to an open fly. The equivalent to an open fly is having your derriere exposed because your dress/skirt is tucked inside your panty hose. ;)

Nope, an open blouse is not the equivalent to an open fly. The equivalent to an open fly is having your derriere exposed because your dress/skirt is tucked inside your panty hose. ;)

The difference is hot brass won't make it through my open fly...but an open blouse...

I've taught a couple of classes to newbies (who were warned what to wear) where at least one girl has pretty much ripped her top off going after that hot piece of 9mm...

Flyin high that day were ya? :P

Jane, I would definately use #3 from Merlin's list. :lol:

You guys made me laugh. Thanks Merlin for the list. I know someone said have some guy tell him. Bluntly I would prefer a woman told me and would secretly puff up and say "she wants me and she was looking at my croch". I would not prefer to say this about the guy next to me. I would be wondering why he was looking at my croch. In other words girls - go for it, I think he will take it as a compliment and move forward.

Rick

The difference is hot brass won't make it through my open fly...but an open blouse...

I've taught a couple of classes to newbies (who were warned what to wear) where at least one girl has pretty much ripped her top off going after that hot piece of 9mm...

I've seen that. But, honestly, I didn't spend any time watching the shirt get ripped open, I was too busy watching the gun in her hand.

:wacko:

kevin c

I've seen that. But, honestly, I didn't spend any time watching the shirt get ripped open, I was too busy watching the gun in her hand.

:wacko:

kevin c

Kevin why am I laughing?

oh what a picture!

I would have thought she would have dropped the pistol

in all the excitement....

v miranda